Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

How did you find Hunttalk?

I created it.....
wink.gif
After having my EZ-board a fw years ago.

It was part of my probation program. 100 hours community service, and I have to visit and partake of this board daily, for a year. C'mon May 2004!!
wink.gif

I was at the NAHC board, and they pissed a bunch of us off. Someone probably MARS suggested coming here. We did, the rest left after Moosie went out of his way to make us feel welcome. I felt so welcome I stayed. I don't go back to the NAHC board anymore. I enjoy this one.

I had some burning question to ask Danr55 and couldn't find him...JudeinPA pointed me here. Dan answered my question but didn't shut the door fast enough to keep me out.
wink.gif

OK has anybody found this place via those little cards I've started handing out? I dropped some off at Sportsman's the other day.

cjcj.. remind me to Hit FEW and Delw for Inviting you next time I see them
wink.gif

Kiwi, I snatched you from HuntAmerica. I made that post with all my Hats and you sent me the KIWI Bini. I was wearing that one last week when I shot my Buck. Glad to have you here man !!!!

Brokfut, Didn't I see you posting on Monster Mulies and then Email you about info on Duck hunting after I posted a Duck pic. You said you had a spot to hunt and were willing to take us. I think Your phone rang that day. Good hunting with you last year man, Looking foward to hitting the Island again next month with ya !!

Cali, Yes, It was HuntInfo. BAck in the Old Coalition days. I still have the Orange hat Chambo made us. We wore it on the Texas Hunt.. Remember !!!

Muskrat, I'm not sure were the Hell you came from. Just like cjcj.. Remind me to kick Someones Butt for letting you in though
wink.gif

Elkhunter, If I;m not Mistaken I actually Emailed YOU and Invited you. I found your ElkWebpage and asked you to be a MOD in the Elk Section..Took you a few days or Weeks to Finally Accept. Hell, Now you're an Admin.. Who let that happen ?!?! Glad you're here bud !!! It's been a Crazy ride hasn't it !!

Whiskers, I remember the Clan, Chancy, Roadkill Cafe.. Hell, I made a Forum jsut for you turd heads. SOme people stayed and the Rest left. But Looks like the Best of ya stayed.

Dgibson, It's a Open door, you know you can leave if ya want to... But this place wouldn't be the Same without ya.

Hunterman.... Uhhhhhh Bcat huh ? Well..... I didn't know that. We'll let ya stay anyways I guess
wink.gif

Jimmy, Wet dream my butt !! You're on a Payment program. Jsut don't tell the others how much I pay you to stay here. They'd want it too
tongue.gif

Nut, I think you were born here... Weren't you ?!?!

Mini Moose, I think the guy you're related to Might be married to your Sister.. Jsut a guess though. Either way, Glad you're here and Not on the Streets like most kids your Age. And, you're typing makes mine look good, So I'm glad you're around !!! Buuuahaha

In All Seriousness folks, I don't get enough chance to Say how Much I've enjoyed this site and All you Ya-hoo's that visit here. Thanx for making this site what it is and No Matter how long you've been here, or were you came from. I'm glad this is one of your Internet Stopping points. And even more greatfull to those that stop by every day. Sometimes I slack on the Responses but do Enjoy reading each and Every post.... Before I need to Get a Kleenex, I'll stop posting ..
grouphug.gif

Please continue this topic, I'm still interested were the rest came from or how they heard about us.

I even wore my Coalition Hat that Chambo made us on quail opener, Moosie! Mainly because it was the only orange hat I have. It does generate questions, though. Ah well, that was fun back then. I will never forget Wild Elk and the burlap elk decoy...or Dandy the Bear....and the sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Nut told me about this place he said you need to check it out. Use to go to other boards. But this Board is home for me.

A few others told me about this place when I was on HS way back when.

I believe I was defending greenhorn when he was a young punk kid and a bunch of guys were giving him crap Moosie bcat and a few others.( you guys remember that shit LMAO) came here to if I remember right give crap back on greenys defence. And the cololition at that time was basically normal guys talking about hunting which on other websites was frowned upon.

Hunterman you twit
wink.gif
bcat didnt invite you rb and deacon did LMAO
eek.gif

Delw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back