Caribou Gear Tarp

How are you spending your time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Wife and I are lucky enough to be able to work from home. Other than keeping up with the kids, I've been forging knives on the weekend, spending more time outdoors with the family, and we decided to add to the chaos by getting a new puppy.

Would like to work on some home improvement projects, but Home Depot seems to be the only place that is limiting customers per the Governor's order. Don't feel like standing in line for over an hour to get in, so those project can wait.
How's the puppy life treating you? By the looks of the pup, your in trouble. It will have you trained with that look!

I have also bought, tamed, and flipped several rifles during the pandemic. We are also hitting the open hot springs non stop. Fighting off depression is pretty tough not working for a bit. 5137C571-9787-4627-9377-50B8A864D4FD.jpeg

How's the puppy life treating you? By the looks of the pup, your in trouble. It will have you trained with that look!

That's for sure, she's a very pretty pup! Puppy life is good. She's a calm dog who loves laying around, which is great. She's learning quickly and already sleeping all night. She's done a great job of keeping the kids occupied while we're all stuck at home.

That's for sure, she's a very pretty pup! Puppy life is good. She's a calm dog who loves laying around, which is great. She's learning quickly and already sleeping all night. She's done a great job of keeping the kids occupied while we're all stuck at home.
May I ask her name? I have a 5 yo male. He is awesome. They end up being a great companion, enjoy!

May I ask her name? I have a 5 yo male. He is awesome. They end up being a great companion, enjoy!

Bonnie. We named her after Bonnie McMurray from the show Letterkenny. Every time the character walks into the room everyone stops and is in awe of her.

I had been tossing around the idea of getting a dog and had been researching different breeds when this one kind of fell in my lap. I was at a meeting for work (pre-covid) and the lady next to me randomly asked if I was interested in a puppy. Said the mother has papers but father doesn't, but being purebred doesn't matter much to me as she'll be more of a family dog than anything. She picked out the most mellow female of the litter and here we are.

Working my brains out. If I wasn’t, I’d be wasting my time telling you why the covid crap is a joke. #GreatVirusPanic2020

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back