House Sidding

Hunterman

As some of y'all know I've had this "GREAT PRODUCT" on my house called "Fiber Board Siding"..Its just amazing what a company can make out of sawdusthump This stuff is great that after only 9 years I get to reside my house:D I should have done it 2 years ago,but I had to get the money together for the siding, new tools, new sheathing, house rap, nails, and what nothump Not counting labor,,I'm only into this for aboue $5000. and I'm doing this myself with the help of my brother, and a few friends..did I say that my house is only 9 years old:cool: and I HAVE TO RESIDE IT:BLEEP:

IF I EVER GET A HOLD OF THE SORRY S.O.B. THAT MADE THIS SHIT I'M GOING TO CUT HIS NADZ OFF SO HE CAN'T RAISE ANYMORE LIKE HIM!!!!

Hunterman(Tony)

Whats wrong with the siding, and why the heck do you have to re-sheet the entire house...............don't make much sense to me.

Well Gotoman,,,,,Unless you count mushrooms growing in the seams, black mold on the skin, warping between the studs,, just to name a few things nothing was wrong with it :cool:

We darn near got the house done...Just the back side to finnish...Then we paint..Got to get it done with hunting season just around the cornerhump

Hunterman(Tony)

I'm in the process of residing my place with 8" horizontal lap cedar. It looks real nice. Bought the pre-primed stuff and carefully priming all the end cuts before each board goes up, doing a good job caulking, then a good paint job.

I know I'll have to paint every 5 years or so, but that's OK. I just like the look of wood siding. Can't stand vinyl siding. Don't want no stinkin plastic house.

We're putting up Hardie Plank..Its made of concrete and some wood fiber.hump ..Great fire rating so my homeowners goes down a bit:D

Hunterman(Tony)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back