Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hotel Meatloaf

Gunner46

OK ... So, how many of you can figure out to make a scratch Meatloaf, in a hotel room, using plastic utensils, in a microwave, from fresh stuff you had to get that day, without any leftovers ??? Easier than you think.

I think I'd be fine till you said "no leftovers" ..since my older boys grew up,and don't eat with me anymore, I can't solve that problem.

I guess my first question would be, why the hell would anyone want to make a scratch meatloaf in the microwave to begin with?

My dad used to haul heavy equipment for a directional boring company. He found these clever 12volt "lunchbox" ovens that will heat to 300 degrees. He says he's cooked all sorts of junk in it. He used those foil bread loaf pan to cook with. I know a "meatloaf" was one of the aforementioned junk meals. ;)

Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00030DLEE/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0037A3Y58&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1PCRF9RGVVSC3RDKXYTR

Last edited:
A query to test your minds and find out what you would/ could conjure under less than stellar circumstances. So far, Nobody has proven they could eat well,
if there wasn't a Boston Market right outside their tent ! I mean Come On...... THINK People !! My Squid baby brother figured this one out in about 15 seconds !! (and B4 you start, Yes, I understand there are no mocrowaves in yer tent)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back