Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Horse names

oldoregon

I have been packing all fall in exchange for a horse. She is a 2 year old Mustang grulla Filly. I'm trying to think what to name her. Any Ideas?

Well, I have always wanted to get a few horses and name them unique names. Like Alpo or Elmer. Something that would catch your ear and be a way to start a conversation. Not saying that I think that lightly of horses, I am serious. You can strike up some good conversation over animals.

She's two years old and doesn't have a name yet? Hmm. If she were a boat, I'd remind you that it's bad luck to change the name of a boat.. but since she's a horse, how about Justine.. Justine from Lostine..

:cool:

Give her a name with a little character.

Easy 'Weezy'

'Lucious' Lady

Big Nose 'Kate'

Get creative.

Gunner...that sounds like three of my old girlfriends ;)

wyotim...Alpo???????? Maybe for the donkey on Shrek but I don't know about that for something your gonna be depending on LOL.

Well, I heard some creative names that Deerslayer used in Colorado for his horses, but, my Mother would wash my mouth out with soap!!!!!!!! :D

I would name her justine, but i have a friend name justine, and i dont want her to think i named a horse after her. And no, she doesnt have a name yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back