Yeti GOBOX Collection

horrible christmas eve for me

azhunter79

this morning on the way to work, i notice that i have motor oil leaking...POURING, out of my dash board?? onto the floor of my truck where my pedels are. how the f**k could that happen you ask? i have aftermarket autometer gauges and the oil presure gauge has an actual oil line running up to it, and it broke! so im on the freeway when this happens and by the time i get off my engine (also an aftermarket ZZ4 for those that know cars) is making noise. by the time i get to work, im not a happy guy! im gonna have to have it towed...on christmas eve, and i have a major cleanup once its fixed! sometimes i think god just likes to mess with me!?!
merry christmas everyone!!
frown.gif

hey muskrat, your in my neck of hte woods, how about a ride?!? hahaha
actually i just got it fixed...kinda, i crimped the line that sends the oil to my gauge, refilled my engine with oil and im good to go, now im done worrying i just need new carpet and a fixed gauge. didnt we plan a get together over on the MM website a while back?? we still need to get that going!

I'll give you a ride... but since you're all covered with oil, you'll have to ride in the back of the truck...
biggrin.gif

Yes, we'll have to hook up in the new year

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, nothing like a little holiday adventure while driving to work. That story sounded just like a story Del would have written.
wink.gif

sorry to hear that dude. Mine is just as bad, got some virus and am pretty sick. so are the wife and kid.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back