Yeti GOBOX Collection

hopefully this will pay for our hunting

Cool. It's 2 am here & I'm up walking post op lumbar muscles down from spasm.....and hungry for one of those donuts.

Neat idea HH.

You ought to do good.
Sounds like a doughnut shop that makes them while you wait and then dips them in your choice of toppings,icings,sprinkles,nuts,ect. It's about 20 miles from home but I pass it once a week on Sunday. Always stop and get some.
Darn it. I was tiring to talk myself into going to the gym and I read this.:)

My wife and I just had some. She's more of the sweet tooth than I but I asked here to get them from you if she needs them-good luck! yes, they were FANTASTIC!!

I may be passing through E. Idaho this weekend, is this in IF or Pocatello? I would love to come and try those donuts. Maybe you should also come to Boise one weekend and inform all the HT's about it via the Idaho HT's community social group.

My wife and I just had some. She's more of the sweet tooth than I but I asked here to get them from you if she needs them-good luck! yes, they were FANTASTIC!!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them.

I am hoping she does well. She used to serve at a local restaurant and was tired of being gone nights away from our girls. She probably didn't miss me as much as our girls. haha.
I appreciate all the responses.

This is in IF (corner of hitt and first) Just down the road from Sportsmans. She will be open this Saturday from 8am til 1 or 2pm. She does not operate every weekend yet. Still trying to get into the groove of things.

Thanks again.

I may be passing through E. Idaho this weekend, is this in IF or Pocatello? I would love to come and try those donuts. Maybe you should also come to Boise one weekend and inform all the HT's about it via the Idaho HT's community social group.

We are trying to find an event to do over in Boise. We both were raised over there and our families are still there so it would be cool to get over there. Let us know if you have any ideas...
Thanks

big yard sale at the fairgrounds in may, might still be able to get a booth space. I didn't see this, or I'd have made the trip to IF instead of poky this week.

Damn, just checked, no food booths. I guess I'll have to stop by next couple of weeks. Make sure I make it to IF

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back