Holy smokes thats cheap

Cruising Belmont in Fresno all night in our Big Block Chevy's. Premium for 25¢/Gal. Deciding to make the Pirates' Cove run from Fresno at 2AM Friday morning. Priceless. We won't tell the uninitiated what that was all about...
I won't mention the improv trips to Baja that the folks never heard the whole story about....nor the $.20 lobster tacos. "We never went past San Clemente....." LOL I never spent a night in a Baja jail,cause I never went to town......

2.18 today in PA. That's cheap when you subtract off the.59 state of Pa tax. Highest in the country. But I don't mind paying it cause our roads are the best.
Hey if the President can tell fibs I can too.

I paid 1.649 today in town 18 miles away. The closest town, 6 miles it was still 2.449 but there is only two ma and pa gas stations making there money on boaters buying booze and minnows.

Cruising Belmont in Fresno all night in our Big Block Chevy's. Premium for 25¢/Gal. Deciding to make the Pirates' Cove run from Fresno at 2AM Friday morning. Priceless. We won't tell the uninitiated what that was all about...
What’d you have a big bock in? When I was in high school my parents had a 66 Chevelle with a 396. I could put a couple stories in the “I’m a moron” thread with what I did in that car.

What’d you have a big bock in? When I was in high school my parents had a 66 Chevelle with a 396. I could put a couple stories in the “I’m a moron” thread with what I did in that car.
I had a sleeper '68 Camper Special pickup with a 396. Later I had a '73 Monte Carlo with a 350 Small Block. Then I got the only new rig I've ever owned. A 1983 Toy 4x4.

Reactions: ZBB
$1.89 today here in upstate New York. Can’t remember the last time it was this low.

Hope it stays this low for my trip out to Kansas in November if I do end up going.

Due to the price of oil, Alaska is entering a period economic pain and suffering, which will ripple though out the state. The Alaska State budget is based mostly on the price of oil. In the 80's oil dropped below $10 a barrel. Many homes foreclosed on, strip malls and businesses closed, and local banks went under. Work, jobs were scarce and paid market value for jobs, if you had one. After a few years oil came back, the market came back. This world wide economic shut down and low oil price is going to hurt a lot of working Alaskans and those that depend on government to make ends meet. Anchorage gas is around $2.40 gal

Back