MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Holy Moly!!!

Tanglefoot

Haven't been here in awhile. It says the last time I logged in was in 1970 which was before I was even born and before Al Gore even invented the internet.

Howdy to you all I haven't talked to in awhile. And howdy to you guys I haven't talked to yet. The sites looking good Moose man. Been trying to stay away from the internet over the last couple years. Man it's amazing how much you can get done when you aren't argueing with Bcat all the time. LOL. Howdy to you too if you're still around Bcat, you old bastard. Well I'm off to read up on what I been missing around here over the years.

Tanglefoot aka Chris

LOL Tanglefoot...

You don't have to worry about Bcat, there are a couple others that will piss in your cherios if you push the right buttons...

Your amazing to have been able to log on to this site in 1970, must be a ghost of internet past come to haunt... :)

It's been ok Nut. Thanks for asking. I haven't been doing much horn hunting these last few years but still fill the freezer with whatever animal is dumb enough to step in my sights. How's about yourself? I still got alot of reading to do to catch up on 3 or 4 years of missed posts.

3 or 4 years of posts, wow. Some of them are pretty long winded too, wow.

Read this one: http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4132

If that's what you're referring to, then I will have to say HI, BSCAT. How ya been you nefarious bastage? It's amazing how in that post you're the only dingleberry that can spout accusations. If you're not the notorious mouth of BSCAT then I would still like to know what you meant by your comments.

I didn't see any thing long winded in that thread...

But Freds right....

Life moves on and that was a long time ago

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back