MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hole in my yard.

I hoped they compacted the hell out of that dam. 30’ of water is a lot of pressure. There is so many videos on YouTube from dirt perfect and letsdig18 repairing dams I would be nervous as hell with that.
If it's good clay and they beat it in, it'll be all good.

With a 38’ dam how deep do you project it to be? How big is your watershed to fill it and keep it filled?
Should be around 35’ at the base of the dam out about 60’. Got 6 big white oak root wads in the bottom for structure.
There’s about 250 acres that will feed it. My woods to the west is the filter strip. That’s about 450’ of timber.
Getting the DNR fish biologist out here in the next couple weeks for his advice.

Should be around 35’ at the base of the dam out about 60’. Got 6 big white oak root wads in the bottom for structure.
There’s about 250 acres that will feed it. My woods to the west is the filter strip. That’s about 450’ of timber.
Getting the DNR fish biologist out here in the next couple weeks for his advice.
Sounds like a wonderful addition to the property that will bring years of enjoyment for your family. A pond is on the short list for projects on our property to.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back