Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hog Pictures

bigtusker

This place is getting kinda stale. Here's a few pics for your viewing pleasure.

Well I can't get the pics to come up on the page so go to the link below.
Pics

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-27-2003 10:55: Message edited by: bigtusker ]</font>

Those are some nice piggy pics...Thanks!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I have heard lots of good things about the hog hunting near Hollister. Actually it is supposed to be incredible. You wouldnt happen to know anything about the Currodo (SP?) ranch would you? I've had lots of offers to hunt there, but havent been able to put anything together yet.

Todd

You mean Corotto? As in the Storm ranch or the Spanish ranch?

Last year a guy from Utah, can't recall his name, was in Hollister and supposed to go to Corotto's. Plans fell apart early and he ended up at my place the first evening he was there with a couple friends of mine who hunt in Utah with him. Anyway, We had about 20 minutes of legal shhoting light so I took him out to my honey hole and BANG! 1 dead hog. Maybe you know him.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-27-2003 18:48: Message edited by: bigtusker ]</font>

I'm not sure of which ranch it its. I guided a few of his guys up here the last few years for mulies. They are supposed to be back agaon this year. One of my buddies is going again in June. He goes all the time. Im not sure if that is who you might be talking about or not, do you happen to remember the guys name?

How are those ranches for hogs?

Todd

Chopper,
Good looking pigs! Did you have to trade in the jeep for a golf cart?

Your ranch sure grows some tasty pigs. They are eating very well. I'll be coming your way early next spring again.

Did you ever get some brochures/flyers printed up?

T

Weathered Horn,
I can't remember his name to same my ass. But Corotto has some decent hunting on both his ranches. Last year he shot a 25 inch, 3x3 blacktail. If you guided some of his buddies, their names should ring a bell:
Tim, Joe, Joseph, Chris, Ron? Sound familiar?

T-bone, no flyers yet. Just send 'em to my website if you think about it.

Wild Hog Adventures

Names sure do ring a bell. Tim, Joe, and Joseph come up here every year for mulies. If you ever run into Tim, ask him about the time we busted that whacker buck and he didnt have his pea shooter with him.
eek.gif
hump.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif

Todd

I see Tim quite often. I'll ask him. Of the guy or guys that came down here to hunt Corotto's, ask around to see if one of them remembers driving thru a big ranch, stopping at the ranch house with Tim, Joe & Joseph, getting permission from the guy there and going out with him to the Honey hole with about 1/2 hour of light and wacking a hog right away.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-02-2003 19:33: Message edited by: bigtusker ]</font>

Hey Tusker

How about a big silver haired guy named Kelly. He goes out there to Hollister to hunt with Tim all the time. In fact he is there right now.

Todd

hi there, great forum(my first post), thought l would add some pics from Australia. we have a few hogs getting about. ds
048564.JPG
048565.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-12-2003 06:49: Message edited by: ds ]</font>

Back