Caribou Gear

"HO HO HO" - "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

A copy of "how to shoot the biggest and best and bugger the rest" by Mr G,Horn.
Thanks fat fella,{not u pointer lol}.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

HO! HO! HO! Now Kiwi we all know that Santa isn't fat! It's just all those layers of gortex, thinsulate, and North Pole camo that make me look portly! Helps keep me nice and toasty and comes in really nice when I go ice skating too!

santa4.gif

Santa,

Please bring me some common sense. Its something I really need, always ask for, and never seem to get.
wink.gif

HO! HO! HO! Now Sean; err Toonces, if we all had common sense that would be very uncommon! Don't you think that the gifts you were born with and have developed are the right ones for you? You are a very intelligent, tireless, careing, and self directed man. Been that way since you were just a little shaver too! Besides, what is common sense? Is it knowing "the order of the universe?" No; it is knowing how to unscrew a jar, open a can, or put on a shoe with less than four failing tries. It is the white hair and grey beard that comes with the wisdom of years. It is slowly earned, carefully aged, and patiently seasoned. Your request my friend is honored; but will take some time to fulfill!!
"The highest reward for man's toil is not what he gets for it but what he becomes by it." --John Ruskin

merrychristmas.gif

Boy, I am impressed, our Santa has turned out to be very wise and philisophical....Way to go and good call!!!
biggrin.gif

WOW!!!! Santa really does know EVERYTHING.
And I always wondered how you kept warm in the Artic and the snow, and now I know. If you could, please, send me some stuff you wear that would keep nice and warm.
Quick Draw

Quick Draw, the best way to keep warm is to head South!

tourisant20.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-10-2003 19:44: Message edited by: Santa ]</font>

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back