Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

"HO HO HO" - "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

imported_Santa

...and what will all you good little boys and girls be asking old Santa for Christmas this year?

(Speakers On and Click Lights)

mc105.gif

Ohhhh SANTA !!! Welcome to HuntTalk. Last year for Christmas I asked you to Join. I'm sure glad you decided to make it this year. We have lots of Wishes. World Peace, food for all, and.. OK, OK, I know you know that I don't give a crap about that
wink.gif

I'd like to draw a few tags next year.

1. Sheep hunt in Idaho
2. Antelope/deer in Wyoming.
3. Elk, deer, 'Lope in Montana.
4. Muzz tag for deer and 'Lope in Colorado..

And that's it for now
smile.gif

PS, If you could send me a Hunttalk.com Hat or Vest that would be cool too
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Well, Santa, first of all I'm going to ask you to beat it until after Thanksgiving. Christmas is starting earlier and earlier every year, and it's to the point now that I'm tired of it by the time the actual holiday rolls around. So how about cooling your jets until we good Amercuns can say thanks for our...well, whatever we say thanks for in November?
confused.gif
wink.gif

Well cool my jets if it isn't little Darren Gibson. Why Santa remembers when you were just a Sick Puppy!! Sure hope you plan on using the fireplace this year Darren. You will need a place for all the sticks and coal you get in your stocking this year!!

cart47.gif

Ho! Ho! Ho!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-17-2003 18:13: Message edited by: Santa ]</font>

Ha ha...I thought I smelled cat pee around here somewhere.
tongue.gif
Sticks and coal will be just fine for me, Santa! It works wonders for cooking up a nice mess of road kill.
shhh.gif

mc101.gif

HO! HO! HO! Well if it is't little Mikey!!

mc105.gif

Hello there little hunter! You have been a very good boy this year and Santa wants you to look under your tree bright and early this year. And look, if it isn't there then get your compass and walk thirty paces at 208 degrees, turn left plus seven degrees and walk fifty paces....
biggrin.gif

mc101.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-23-2003 13:46: Message edited by: Santa ]</font>

I want my first Deer Hunt in Montana

I want to find a Higher paying job or a raise to get settled in to San Diego (new to the area)

I want a New Brown Stetson or a White Straw Hat.

I want My Roy to come back to San Diego (hopefully transfer) to be with Me!!!

073555.jpg

OK guess it is the girl coming out in me!!! But I won't see him until for a while. He is Navy!
biggrin.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-24-2003 23:15: Message edited by: Outdoorschick ]</font>

Durn baby; you was doin pretty good until you brought up that Roy thing!!
biggrin.gif

santa11.gif

Sooooooo; You like country and Western?? Maybe we can work something out! !!

rolleyes.gif
AH ha, I LOVE country Western And as of Now I have a Black Wool Bradford but its getting warn, I need to Retire it, and it was At the Country Westen bar I met ROY. See the Hat he has On Its MINE, But since it is Black YOU may not see it LOL!!!!
biggrin.gif

Who Know's about Roy, I am a chick I may change my mind any Mintue about him, isn't That out M.O. Aye
wink.gif
LOL

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-24-2003 23:16: Message edited by: Outdoorschick ]</font>

Santa,

Meet me in the adult joke section. I can show ya exactly what I want
biggrin.gif

Ok Santa here's some stuff I would like for Christmas.
1) Hunttalk.com Hooded sweat shirt size M
2) The small black Hunttalk window decal
3) The small grey Hunttalk window decal
Thanks Santa.

Quick Draw

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Ok Santa here's some stuff I would like for Christmas.
1) Hunttalk.com Hooded sweat shirt size M
2) The small black Hunttalk window decal
3) The small grey Hunttalk window decal
Thanks Santa. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, there is someone that has a GOOD Christmas list !!!!!

For anyone else with such a list please click *HERE* !!

QD, I think you'll have a Decal under your tree this year me think's. But just because I like ya
smile.gif

Gee whiz Santa!! Could I "Puleeeeeeze" get a "white" Moosie's Hunt N Talk baseball cap?I really, really need one!
biggrin.gif

HO! HO! HO! And look at all those good little boys and girls!! And all they want for Christmas is really practical stuff!! Santa is very pleased!

Christmas-Room.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back