Hilleberg Tent

HowieNH

Looking for a good used Hilleberg Tent my first choice wound be a nano gt but im open to something else

I have a Nallo 2 GT if you are interested. No holes and still in really good shape. If you’re interested let me know and I’ll set it up for some pictures.

I have a Nallo 2 GT, in green, that I bought in 2007. I think I recently passed the "400 nights" marker with it. But, it's not for sale. Too much sentimental value and more nights still ahead.

If you get one, I suspect you will get a lot of great use from it.

I have a Nallo 2 GT, in green, that I bought in 2007. I think I recently passed the "400 nights" marker with it. But, it's not for sale. Too much sentimental value and more nights still ahead.

If you get one, I suspect you will get a lot of great use from it.
You might be the reason I bought mine, Big Fin. You’ve given a lot of good guidance that I’ve been able to take to the field. I can’t say enough good about the tent.

I’m planning to pick up an Allak. I’ve been hunting in a few spots the last few years that a free standing tent would be a little easier. But you sold me on Hilleberg tents as long as I’m able to use them!

Yup I would Like yur tent How do we do this. I agree Randy is the reason for lots of my gear choices.😎

Yup I would Like yur tent How do we do this. I agree Randy is the reason for lots of my gear choices.😎
Let me take a few pictures for you and then we can work that out. I’m not sure of the best way, but I have a PayPal account if that works? Then I’ll plan to ship with a tracking number , most likely usps priority.

I’ll try to get some pictures up in the next couple hours.

no worries I just checked my paypal so that works on my end as well. I dont want to be a bother so when ever you get time is okie with me

Let me take a few pictures for you and then we can work that out. I’m not sure of the best way, but I have a PayPal account if that works? Then I’ll plan to ship with a tracking number , most likely usps priority.

I’ll try to get some pictures up in the next couple hours.
no worries I just checked my paypal so that works on my end as well. I dont want to be a bother so when ever you get time is okie with me
DA77A583-016C-4E02-8C48-CA9E2FF445CD.jpegF231DE1A-1FDF-45F2-BCE6-548A0C71C866.jpeg928F8D84-CB5A-4F08-8D8B-C2B715771D45.jpegB46A4F00-706B-414C-BA7C-A23B58234EB0.jpeg8C5D91A6-69C3-4E11-839A-0BBAA920C2BC.jpegB1F7EA44-E052-4059-A244-2B7758E2E167.jpeg

Just had a few minutes and set it up in the basement. We have snow on the ground so I didn’t want to get it wet. If there are any other pictures you’d like, just let me know.

Everyone, please look over my mess!!

nope that will do just what i was thinkin
Alright. I’ll get it packed up today and by the post office tomorrow for a shipping price, and let you know the total.

I’ll also give you a public guarantee that if anything is wrong with it when you get it, beyond what’s pictured, I’ll give you a refund and pay for it to be shipped back.

Does that sound ok?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back