Hi sign???

Jape

In Stars in the Sky, Rinella is talking to Jim Posewitz at the end and he gives one of the most moving hunting stories I have ever seen. At one point, Jim says he gave the young boys the “hi sign” holding up three of his fingers in what looks like an ok sign 👌 Anybody know what that is? I’ve never seen it.

That is now known as a White Supremacist Sign and is banned on some social media sights.
It used to mean OK or Okey Dokey.And everything is A Okay! :cool:

That is now known as a White Supremacist Sign and is banned on some social media sights.
It used to mean OK or Okey Dokey.And everything is A Okay! :cool:
What the hell, I thought the ”White supremacist sign” was two “hang loose” signs with the thumbs touching. Who can keep up with this crap.
‘Don’t tread on me” (First Navy Jack of our Country) problem, Betsy Ross flag (Thirteen original Colonies) problem, now “A OK” (I think of the moon landing) problem? Oh, and now any red baseball hat is a trigger? Never mind paying a woman a complement.
I better just keep my shirt on, my hands in my pockets, my mouth closed, and keep away from people.

Last edited:
How easily we are manipulated...

Shirt on,hands in pockets and stay away from people means:

Your playing pocket billiards and are a closet pervert,don't
even think about opening that mouth.Thats a whole new can of worms.Ha!,Ha! :cool:

How easily we are manipulated...

yea,what he said. :cool:

I'm with you.Give me a lawn chair a cold one and someone
to tell my..."Your not Gonna Believe This But" stories to and
I'm all good. :cool:

What the hell, I thought the ”White supremacist sign” was two “hang loose” signs with the thumbs touching. Who can keep up with this crap.
‘Don’t tread on me” (First Navy Jack of our Country) problem, Betsy Ross flag (Thirteen original Colonies) problem, now “A OK” (I think of the moon landing) problem? Oh, and now any red baseball hat is a trigger? Never mind paying a woman a complement.
I better just keep my shirt on, my hands in my pockets, my mouth closed, and keep away from people.

I wear mittens, especially when I drive. People think I’m waving.

You have to wear mittens in Az. the steering wheel is so hot.
Nice neighborhood everybody always waves when they drive by. :cool:

well I could tan her hide but she's purty mean when she gets riled. 😁

That's an issue with our society now. There is so little tolerance anymore for other opinions that something meant to be so innocent is interpreted to be the worst. Something that for years meant one thing, now means another so you have to watch out. Not everything is meant against someone. What happened to, "you have to mean it to be hateful"? IMO...

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back