Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hi from CO

mohunter

Jus joined the other day. Looks like a great site I cant wait to get caught up on school work so i can check it out a little more. A little about myself: Iwas born in MT but moved to MO at 11. After graduateing from college and getting married to a very understanding woman it was back west. I love all hunting primarily bowhunting but this year picked up a rifle for a few hunts and remembered how much I liked hunting with a rifle so there will be alot of that in my future. Currently i am back in school and trying to take advantage of the extra time a student has. Looking forward to learning alot from everyone here. And by the way Oak when my wife sees i joined another forum i am sending her to your house.

Welcome!
I'm a college student born and raised in MT.
Been on this forum for under a year but already have gotten to know alot of these guys well.
Lots of really hardcore guys on here, definitely a forum to pay attention too.
What part of MT are you from?

mohunter,

It is great to have you here and I think you will really like it. Welcome.

I lived in the Helena for just shy of two years after college. It was the best two years of my life and I am secretly very envious of the guys on the site here who live there now!!

Feel free to post up some pictures as well.

I was actually born in Williston but lived in NE MT. We moved to Miles City and lived there for most the time. Here is my first elk. Been in CO for 2 years now and decided to stop passing on cows and put one on the ground. I will concentrate on a bull this coming season. She was still enough to pack out by myself.

Attachments

• Gelk1.jpg
    Gelk1.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 266
mohunter,
I lived in the Helena for just shy of two years after college. It was the best two years of my life and I am secretly very envious of the guys on the site here who live there now!!

A guy from ND envious of MT's....whodda thunk.;) BTW Greg, I saw your avatar the other day in a larger version in a popular rag...congrats.

mohunter, as others have mentioned, welcome. Looking forward to hearing more about your hunting and why your wife hangs out at Oak's place.;)

She better not be there now but if she starts cussing and throwing things.....
This really does seem like a great site. I am full of questions as i just started hunting out here last year. Maybe i will start asking a few after i do a little more research on what is already here.

Attachments

• DSCF1527.jpg
    DSCF1527.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 259
I also shot my first antelope this year. Not the biggest but Iwas pumped. Kind of a last second hunt in MT. Starting to research for next year looking for an antelope hunt somewhere over fall break.

Attachments

• antelope.JPG
    antelope.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 261
Thought I had passed a hello to ya MoHunter - Apparently, I hadn't. Welcome aboard! Great meat elk there as well and nice prong!

Cheers look forward to reading your adventures!

Mohunter

Let's both agree to not tell anyone where we met. I mean sometimes guys just need a place to go, let go and dance and feel sexy. Wait this isn't a PM is it?

Well I was hoping it could be our little secret. Try not to give out too much information we dont want them to know where all the cool guys hang out.

Well I was hoping it could be our little secret. Try not to give out too much information we dont want them to know where all the cool guys hang out.

Sorry about falling to the floor in the fetal position sobbing “Don’t hit me in the face, I bruise easily” after you asked if I was Dinkshooter. That is just my defense mechanism.

How did you shoot? I missed a freaking target and end up 174. In 2008 I had no idea what it was about. Ran through the targets and qualified. Shot 98 in the finals and still got beat by Junction boys. At least the last 2 years the local boys have taken it back:hump:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back