MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hi Everyone

George P

Just registered.Thanks for the invite bcat.Hunting in the morning so headed to bed now just wanted to say hi to everyone.I will be back on this weekend.this looks like a really fun site.
PS. yes bcat i know Tobey.We chased him out of this area about 15 years ago.LOL.Tobey is a real houndsman like we talked about before.He will have good input here I am sure.I just dont like it when he tells people I live in "Little Boston" since he moved up to the boonies of Maine.!!!!LOL

George.. Any friend Of Bcats is......

Well, We'll give ya the Benifite of the Doubt!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Welcome to hunttalk George P.

Be sure and jump in whenever you want.

We love debates here and once in a while share a hunting story or two.
smile.gif

Invite some of your friends to come join us here, we are always looking for new blood .

------------------
Chambo

gunslinger.gif

IF IT WAS EASY EVERYBODY WOULD BE DOING IT !!!

http://www.hunttalk.com

George P good to have ya here !!!! For those that dont know George P he is from Maine and hunts bears with dogs. A very knowledgeable fella that will be an asset to this site. Thanks George for signing up. Still trying to get a bear hunt going but dont know whther I can do the time going clear back east to hunt. You know how that goes! bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

George, Glad to have you here. Love to hear great bear hunting stories. Welcome!!!

------------------
Live to Hunt-Terry aka Coydog.
coyote4.gif

Welcome George<
I have heard a great deal about you and your hounds.
As you probably guessed I am a Houndsman myself and even though I have two nice nice blackies on the wall, I would LOVE to get one under the hounds. Not just for a kill , but to see how they act when the pressure is on!
A big Welcome and howdy!
Thumper

------------------
sneaky.gif

IF YA CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DAWGS, KEEP YOUR ARSE ON THE PORCH

http://www.geocities.com/thumper_67.geo

George, I second what Moosie said!

Welcome!!!!!

------------------
cros_anm.gif

Welcome George. Named my first son George so anyone with that name must be all right ! We live in the upper peninsula of Michigan and also have a good black bear population around. Friend of mine by the name of Russ Card has a nice tassel of dogs that he runs with each season. Once again welcome.

George-Force yourself to tell us some stories! I know ya got some spit them out!
smile.gif
bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member