Caribou Gear Tarp

Hey Ya'll

Sonny,

It is and I don't know who the other place is!!!!!!!!! It's great to have you here.

Buschy

Sonny, better than the other one by a long shot. information on this site is great. glad you found your way over. and just so Moosie knows I care, welcome aboard.:D

Welcome Sonnyone. Nice place over here, peaceful. Though I have noticed that they pick on TLC over here too, just like the other place. roflmao

Well to answer the last one first , yeah ,kinda like this one 5pts , and I don't think TLC will ever be safe , JMHOO. TLC thanks ......I'm glad you turned me on to this site ,really like it . Buschy ,hmmm , I'm not going to point any fingers , but , I'll just say NAHC

welcome sonnyone i am from Jefferson but living up here in boise idaho now. Hope you find the new site fun.

Well I'll be.......... ya know we'll have to talk about that , later ...........uh , you know anybody that migth have some land availible around there ,to pop some deer or pigs , like really cheap (free)?

not anymore my dad and everyone moved away and we always hunted leases from woodlawn to avinger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back