PEAX Equipment

Hey Veterans!

Cammy

Posted this in the anouncements section but wanted to get this out for the guys here that might qualify and need an incentive to make the trek West.

The State of Idaho has announced that it is offering non-resident disabled veterans discounted hunting licenses and tags. You have to provide proof in the form of a letter from the VA showing a service connected disability of 40% or more to qualify. The information is on the Idaho F&G website.

License is less than $50.00 and Elk tags are like $32.00. All species of game tags are discounted.

Most states have programs in place for resident disabled vets but this is the first I have seen a state offer non-residents a benifit of this type.

Pat yourselves on the back Idaho! Here's hoping other states follow your lead and show our vets the love. I for one am proud of you!

Washington offers the a program for non resident vets with 30 percent or more(resident prices). Didnt find this out until AFTER I paid 500 bucks to hunt elk.

Thank you!

I heard about this a few weeks ago. I am knee deep in research for Idaho next fall. Can't wait!

I think that this is an awesome thing to do for Vets. Thank you Idaho and all other states that do this for The Home Team!
I hope they do this for the next few years, I am still waiting to get my first appointment for an evaluation for a percentage increase. I think I may need some Snickers bars because I've already been waiting 4 months.

Cammy

I am a Viet Nam army veteran that very much appreciates you posting this valuable information. These reduced tag fees are a tremendous savings over the standard costs. This is the link to the Idaho Game & Fish page with both the resident and non-resident information and fees
HTML:
http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/public/licenses/?getPage=289/HTML].

Thanks again,
Ross
Peoria, Arizona

Very nice, just had my profile updated with them and now I need to start doing some research on Idaho. Have never elk hunted but have always wanted to.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back