Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

hey tobey ?

Well, Bearbait, there was only 6 bucks in front of him but there were a pile behind him !!
Hows the coyote hunting been? Been doing pretty good here.I will be up your way the end of this week.Hope theres some yotes left !!!!

we have taken 17 since the first. been real strange weather to try to run in here. you might want to wait before hunting up here this week. going to be 30 below and high of 5 below for the next 5 days. not to good to try in. how have you done? hows our old buddy doing ?

bearbait

Hay Bearbait
That is my brother.And it was one heck of a nice deer.There where 37 bucks taged here in our little town this fall and 10 where over 200# Not bad for down east.

Got 7 so far Bearbait.Hard to kill them with only 2 guys to cover trails and crossings.New dogs I got seem to be doing pretty good. Been lots of crust down here.I cancelled my hunters out for this week.It is going to be way too cold and these guys were driving from NYC.You been catching or shooting? We have shot all of ours so far.Havent had good snow to catch on yet.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back