Hey Schmalts.. (YA FATTY)

Moosie

Grand poopa
How's yer "Fat Arsch" doing ? I was thinking about you today. I just got back from a Run. I was going to do a 10k (6.4 Mile run) which is 8 times around the Block. My block is Exactly .8 miles long. I only did 7 though..... My wife was just leaving to go to Church and I stopped to Kiss the boys and lost all momentum (Good Excuse eh ?)

I did a 5.6 Miles in 49 Min's. My goal was a 6.4 in 59 mins and at the prior pace I would have hit 6.4 at 56 mins.... Just wondering if you're doing any running and If you're keeping track of it. I'm planning to hit 8 miles in 72 mins by the end of next month. that's 8 miles at a 9 min mile pace. the 5.6 mile was at a 8min 45second pace...

If anyone else is Running, Share some of your Times. I'm not sure if those are good times or not. Well, I know they are good for ME which is really all that matters I guess ;)

runner.gif

You're a lean mean 3/4 curl ram chasing machine. I've been running 2 miles 3x a week.

It takes me about 9 minutes to run 2 miles.

Ha! I do 2 miles in 20 minutes.

Don't forget to put some focus on the core section of the body. Lower back and abs are huge when you're crouched over with a full pack picking through a rain-slick boulder hillside-cliff. According to a mountaineering friend that is the most overlooked training.

Oscar, by the end of the summer Mrs. Moosie is going to be thinking this sheep hunting isn't all that bad. ;) She might start encouraging you to put in for sheep in more states.

Oak

I WILL work on my "CORE" Section... I have still a Nice GUT :D but I'm working on it, Or I will be, I actually haven't done much with it besides just run.... Instead of going too "GUNG HO" with crazy Fad Diets I've been cutting back a little. I still love my Burgers and Choc. shake wit hcoke Chaser ;) The week after Next we're gonig to be in Meh-hico (Cancun) for 1 week then I'll have 10 Week to Compleete my Training before I'm officially hunting.

Warren and Me have been Jogging for Several Months now. Usually 3.2 miles a time 2 times a Week. He's been Going Gung Ho on the Atkins and running and is Down 35#'s or so. You can really tell. I think our Cancun trip together made him decide he didn't want to show off his Gut that bad .. Hehe, but whatever works, eh ?

After I get Back I'll be working on abs, Backs and Other Muscle groups too. My legs are Avctually a bit Weak so I'm not sure how 70+ #'s 18 miles will be. Over the next 12 weeks we'll work hard on them too.

I don't want to Loose Much, I was 225 earlier this year (WAY HIGH) and Down to 208 As of today. I'd like to be right around the 200 (or so) Mark and Maintain. I know in AK I was loosing almsot 1 # a day out in the Field .. So I can't be too skinny going in there ;)

Hiking in with Wylee tonight to Sit on the Bear stand. Hopefully I can Help him pack one out. that would be a Good workout close for the day.

EDIT (LOL OAK, She still gets my Loving Every day.. But it's only 30 Seconds at a Time. That, I can't change being in Shape or not ;) )

Mooseman, I cannot run, bad on my knees. I ride bike and hike instead. I do a 8 mile ride 3 -4 times a week if the weather permits but we had a ton of rain and i havent rode for a while. Towards fall i ride 11-15.
The low carb diet lost me 10 pounds though. 10 more to GO!!! started at 222 and I want 200-205 by fall. The Atkins diet is a great way to clear out the freezer of last years critters.
Keep it up FATTY

Thanx man.. Sounds like we were starting and Ending about the Same Spot. I have a Bike but it Always has Flat tieres. Maybe cuz I was so fat ? I actualyl talekd to my running partner and we're going to ride bikes too. I do like the Idea of less knee work.. But those dam Little Seats in the ARSH piss me off ;)

I was going to do a 10k (6.4 Mile run)
If it make you feel better, 10k is only 6.2. :D

As for long distances, I haven't done it in quite a while. I think it was my 31 birthday that I did a 16 miler, but it about killed me. Not exactly speedy, I think it was 2:35 or so.

I did run a 5k last month in 22:36. Now if I didn't smoke a pack a month I could probably do a little better.

From 275 down to 250...so maybe that picture of my lard butt on the motorcycle was worth something after all. :eek:

Actually I haven't been purposely exercising or dieting, but chasing my tail doing odd jobs on time off, flying off the handle over everything, and skipping meals seem to have done it for me.

215 down to 185 the wife went back to Weight Watchers so I started the program at home by default. I'm with you Schmalts on the running, got OA so I had to stop running now I put the kids in the trailer and gou out on the trails along the river. great exercise

That's a right respectable speed for mile runs, it has been a little while for me, earlier this year I was hitting a mile and a half in just a few seconds over 9 minutes, for one of the jobs I am working up to, they require 11 minutes to complete this. So I don't think I will have to much problem... I have a seven mile flat walk that I usually work out on. It's three and a half from the house out, and obviously the same back. Seems to be a great place to do my getting ready for fire pack test stuff... I'm wearing 90 lbs of weight vests and hitting 20 minute miles. Next year at this time, I should be up to 125 lbs and keeping it in 15-18 minute mile avarage for the seven minute miles...

Moosie, 5.6 miles in 49 minutes is not bad at all.

I alternate weekdays between 3 mile and 6 mile runs. 3 miles in 20:30 ( i refuse to run it under that because i read that is George Bush's time in the 3 mile, and he is old) and 6 miles in about 45 to 50 depending on how achy I am that day.

If you really wanna get in shape and have fun doing it get on a soccer team. I thought soccer was gay until i got asked to join a team. Now i play ever week. No break times really kicks your ass.

On saturdays and sundays i sit my ass on a peace of foam and strengthen up my thumb to get in shape for fat-ass quad hunting.

Down to 210 now Ya fat F#@ck.
You better lose some pounds or deerking will have to use a cattle prod to get you up that mountain this fall.

HAHA .. Now I'm back up to 212.. But Lunch and Dinner was DAM GOOD
drool.gif
drool.gif

I did Clock in another 4 miles tonight though, Don't worry About Deerking, He got an Excuse not to go when I do, I think he;'s Afraid I'll hike him in the Dirt :D :D

I was Actually thinking about going to Montana This year just to Out hike Greeny
elkgrin.gif

NO Hill to Big, No Sheep to far...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back