Hey MtMiller....

Moosie

Grand poopa
We should make a "STUD" HuntTalk.com Callender ;)

2004_WYOMING_DEER_001_1.sized.jpg

DSCF0943.sized.jpg

We could add in Some Utards too ;)

2004_Wyoming_deer_131.sized.jpg

grouphug.gif

Maybe I should have included an after hunt shot. I looked and smelled real good after 9 days without a shower. :rolleyes: The good part is I did drop 8#'s for my efforts.
drool.gif

I have a picture to add with me and my shirt off in NM. Well actually heres the story... I dont usually show off my sculpted pecks very often but after i killed my bull i figured i would salt the cape and dry it out to ship it UPS. So i split the ears, nose, eyes, lips ect and salted it up and laid it over the engine of the truck, and left the hood propped up a bit (rental abuse is my hobby). I decided one day to hike back out to camp to flip the cape over and do a little wittling on it but it was like 80 out. I took off the shirt and made my journey and it felt so nice i kept it off the time i was working on the cape and drinking beer(worth the trip alone) That night i felt PAIN>>> I actually had water blisters from the burn! I needed 500mg of ibuprofine to sleep the next 4 days. all in the sake of showing off my bitch tit man-breasts.

LOL Schmalts. I hear the story but don't se the pictures
wedgie.gif

MtMiller, I also toned up a Bit. It seems that ever pound I loose durring the Season I gain 1.5 Times back the rest of the year. I need to quit loosing weight or I'll be a Blimp next summer

Whats up with the Utahins Gloves ? :confused:

Back