• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.
SITKA Gear

Hey MtMiller....

Moosie

Grand poopa
We should make a "STUD" HuntTalk.com Callender ;)

We could add in Some Utards too ;)

... graemlins/grouphug.gif

mtmiller

Maybe I should have included an after hunt shot. I looked and smelled real good after 9 days without a shower. :rolleyes: The good part is I did drop 8#'s for my efforts. graemlins/drool.gif

schmalts

I have a picture to add with me and my shirt off in NM. Well actually heres the story... I dont usually show off my sculpted pecks very often but after i killed my bull i figured i would salt the cape and dry it out to ship it UPS. So i split the ears, nose, eyes, lips ect and salted it up and laid it over the engine of the truck, and left the hood propped up a bit (rental abuse is my hobby). I decided one day to hike back out to camp to flip the cape over and do a little wittling on it but it was like 80 out. I took off the shirt and made my journey and it felt so nice i kept it off the time i was working on the cape and drinking beer(worth the trip alone) That night i felt PAIN>>> I actually had water blisters from the burn! I needed 500mg of ibuprofine to sleep the next 4 days. all in the sake of showing off my bitch tit man-breasts.

Moosie

Grand poopa
LOL Schmalts. I hear the story but don't se the pictures graemlins/wedgie.gif

MtMiller, I also toned up a Bit. It seems that ever pound I loose durring the Season I gain 1.5 Times back the rest of the year. I need to quit loosing weight or I'll be a Blimp next summer tongue.gif

Whats up with the Utahins Gloves ? :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matt wright