Hey Moosie

IDduckhntr

where did you have lunch today? I think I saw you but when I realized why you looked familiar, you were already out the door!

wendys in nampa..... I was the Sexy one with the Orange cast :D I took out the family because my 2nd youngest just graduated... from Preschool.

I was the Sexy one with the Orange cast :D

This is his way of adding weight to his 'triathlon' workout regimen! :D I'm guessing he got the cast so people at the office can sign it when he closes on a home loan.........how many signatures you got now Moosie? ;)

Nope, Dumb move on my part. I hit the ground playing basketball. What can I say, I'm dumb... Moving on...... *smile*

So. I knew it wasn't good. But I was in for one more game and played it. I dribbled with the left alot and shot worse then usual. 2 of the guys I play with work at hospitals. Ones a Vet hospital so I went in for "Free" x-rays. Long story short I am a 2 year old Canine on the x-ray pics ;) I then went to my other buddies office that works in orthopedic clinic that specializes in sports inj. Etc. He had the Doc look atthe xrays and to save my coin Hooked me up that night. The day was long working without anything to protect it.

Today... I'm sportin' "Orange" :)

Look a little swollen ?
2008_05_oscar_s_cast_3.jpg

Why he made me get nekid and put on gloves I don't know why ?

2008_05_oscar_s_cast_6.jpg

2008_05_oscar_s_cast_8.jpg

2008_05_oscar_s_cast_9.jpg

2008_05_oscar_s_cast_14.jpg

That was it-the orange cast is what caught my attention. I was thinking what kind of grown man gets an orange cast........now I know! :eek: If I run into you again I will make sure to say hi. You look taller on the internet........

What the Freak ? you saw me and didn't say hi.... You're a Dousch :)

Taller ? I'm 6' on the net and in person :)

Bigger than life on the net, smaller in stature in person... :p

I think a number of us are a little undertall :D

I'll be quicker on the uptake next time! I was in the middle of some paperwork when I saw you-guess I need to get my priorities straight, missed an opportunity to meet the great Moosie face-to-face!! :eek:

ElkCsr, Speak for yourself. I think a number of you guys are "under tall" as well :D

IDducky, you weren't the dude by the window talking to the employee staring at me when I was leaving were ya ? Normally I would have asked if you had a problem.. But I had lot of kids around :)

ID, let me buy you lunch next week. I like PAnda Express. There is one in Meridian thats closer to me but I'll drive anywere for the PAnda food :D :D

How's the swim training going dragging that anchor? What were the time bets again?

That would be your trigger hand wouldn't it? That's going to be some trip! Sorry bro.

ya that was me-sorry for staring-I was trying to decide if I should ask to take your picture and add it to one of the "big stick" posts.......

How's the swim training going dragging that anchor? What were the time bets again?

I will still hit my times I said. But to answer your question. I'm not going to the gym till after Africa. I'll still have 1.5 months when I get back :eek:

It's gonna look real good when one arm is stronger than the other, everyone is climbing out of the water and Moosie is swimming in circles! John:D

My right arm was stronger anyways... So this will just even it out ;)

ya that was me-sorry for staring-I was trying to decide if I should ask to take your picture and add it to one of the "big stick" posts.......

Be honest...most people go in awe struck when meeting a celeb. ;) Next time don't hesitate, even if I'm with trhe family. I talk to more strangers then anyone I know. Just make sure you tell me your Sreen name. I can't remember real names :D

So what were ya doing ? You have a butt load of paperwork. Were you doing somewthing for Wendy's of just trying to look impotent....EEErrrr Important :p

trigger finger still works? Africa is coming up pronto.

HAHA.. Although not the smartest guy by far.....If you look at the 2 lower fingers they are formed in a "cup". It is suposed to be that way for healing..... but works well in holding the gun. No issuses there. If there was an Issue, I would just cut it off the day before we leave. Nothing ducktape couldn't fix ;)

He'll have to trade in all his old weapons and go to the other handed ones... :D

I'm I right hander and not a wrong hander. wont change that ;)

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back