MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hey Moosie

I don't get it...u break your 'pecker' hand and ur typing improves. WTF?:D

Good luck w/ the healing Mooseman. I'm bettin' it doesn't slow your Afreekan exploits a bit.

Well, here is how it goes. I type with 2 fingers anyways. Problem is, over the years as I type more and more, my fingers beat each other. Like the word Just. My right finger hits J and before it can hit U my left finger hits S. so just is jsut. I know of the problem but can't fix it.

So, Now I have my right hnad that slows me down and I can hit every key. Except hitting SHIFT and a letter to make it big.... That sucks with a cast :)

So, for the next couple weeks expect better typing, but then when I get my hand back, it will go bad again...:eek:

I work for Wendys-I was doing an inspection on the store.......I hate looking impotent or important-they make pills for one :p anyone know how to fix the other???????

That's a very nice cast... *cough*gay*cough* :D

I guess I'll hold off on training until you get back from Africa, just so there's no excuses... on my part! ;)

571-1ELK is my cell. LEt me know. I'm available today even :)

Panda express is my weekness... But I eat anywhere . Just look at me :p

Got your number in my phone-next week is pretty full, but I'm on vacation the week after, as long as my jury duty doesnt get too crazy. First time I.ve ever been "called" and its on a week of vacation..........:(

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back