Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hey Moosie!

Tom

Check your webmaster mail, I just mailed you some info. and would like a response ASAP.

ASAP..10-4... YOU got mail.....

FYI, I'm in, Tell me who to make the check out to, I'm there :D :D

(MAN.. People might wonder what this is About ?!?!?!) HAH !!!

I'm at a meeting. As soon as I get to my office I will put it in stone. Anybody who wants an antelope doe for $100, we can probably set that up with the same guy. They taste good. The $35 liscense is for 5 days, we're only at Thompson's for 3 days.
Anybody want a blackbuck doe for $100? Please speak up or e-mail me and come early or stay late or we can go saturday midday. We have this option now. The doe hide would make a good hunting photobook cover and the meat tastes great and the price is good. Its not Thompson's place but its nearby. Let me know. We can work on this, we have a whole week to set it up. :D

Tom, I'm in.. I like antelope steaks. Just wish you could get more than two of them from each animal.....

:cool:

There's also two small, not huge, blackbuck buck's there he said. One is about 8 inches for $250, one is about 14 inches for $350. It takes about 17.5 inches to make Records of Exotics, but a buck like that is usually $1000 or higher. Thompson has them and bigger ones for $1050 nearby (relatively speaking). This is not Thompson's, these $100 does, so please enjoy his ram hunt that he is providing us. It is a great place, with a great guy, and he has great rams for $180 with the lodging, etc.

Back