Caribou Gear

Hey Moosie and ALL

DixieLady

Hey Ya'll,
It's been a long time since I've been here to read or post. Life without a computer at home keeps me busy working in the house and then when I can and have time, I run over to my Mothers and hop on her computer for a little while.
We hope to have a new computer by this coming Fall or by Winter.
Hambone and I haven't had much time to go fishing much lately due to work and then the weather. Almost always seem like the weather is the main factor in our hunting season too. But we keep hoping for better.
I've been able to keep in touch with a few folks from the old chat room by telephone and through my free email account: [email protected] or [email protected]

Also we have heard from TheViperess a few times. They were doing pretty good ast time we spoke. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Well, it's that time of the day and I got to scoot on back home now and get hambone's supper finished. Maybe I'll be able to get back over here tonight or tomorrow night.
Take care and stay safe.
DixieLady

Hey Elkchsr,
So many thunderstorms been happening here lately so haven't been able to get back on until now. Hope everyone is surviving the heat waves we've been having.
Ya'll take care and stay safe;)

Back