Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hey guys-Montana 270 buck

Very solid buck, so now i gotta ask. When i draw a tag can you pm me with your "non honey holes" and maybe some decent coordinates. It'll be much appreciated! Congrats again on a beautiful deer.(y)

Very solid buck, so now i gotta ask. When i draw a tag can you pm me with your "non honey holes" and maybe some decent coordinates. It'll be much appreciated! Congrats again on a beautiful deer.(y)
I’ll show you a satellite picture with coordinates where I got him, and tell you anything else I know about that district... even if I somehow had the tag too!

I’ll show you a satellite picture with coordinates where I got him, and tell you anything else I know about that district... even if I somehow had the tag too!
Very nice my apps are now submitted. Thanks again.

Great buck and thanks for the report despite being a year tardy!
Yeah, better late than never! I didn’t do anything other than work on my house and property after that season. I didn’t hunt last year so I’m chomping at the bit to get going again

Unit advertisement. Sometimes misleading. mtmuley
Oh i'm sure it's about like anywhere else anymore.... they're everywhere and no where at the same time. I can tell you its not on my radar.

Back