Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hey Griz, Are you kidding me??

chas031

Griz,
I was just going to email my reply to you but I really want the few member of the "NAHC Club" to hear your reply.
Your statement: "...members rehashing the situation and opening old wounds by postings does not serve any purpose at all."

OLD WOUNDS?? Yeah, some are. Most are still pretty fresh though! Like being removed 3 days into the new board. Just like every reference to the FTP! But I guess that's OK with you, right? So what as long as the "Bar" stays open??
So what if the Director of Members Benefits hunts on an advertiser's property, right? It's not you, doesn't involve you.
So what if the FTP is a sham. If some members received 2 or 3 items per year while others wait in line for 8-10 years, right?? Doesn't involve you??
So what if Webby deletes every one of a member's posts regardless of the content, right?? Doesn't involve you??
If you ARE so self-involved, I suggest you stay on the Misc. Section and restrict your comments to subjects that DO involve you. What are those again?? Oh yeah, hall monitor!

Chas

Some people just drag Anger and discontent where ever they go. If I get mad and leave somewhere I don't drag those feelings with me and poision my new place.

Back