Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hey George

maineiac

2 inches of fresh white stuff on the ground buddy!Several of the boys will be here at 7.Maybe today will be my lucky day,than again,maybe it wont either.LOL Now that conditions are near perfect,I gotta work my weekend dayshift. :rolleyes: Hope you're chasin something.

Hey Maineiac,
Send me some of the white stuff..this crap is weeks old and the south faces are all bare. :mad: :mad: Good luck to you guys

How did you make out Mainiac??We have bare ground here.Guess Tobey got decent snow too.Hope its good next week.Planning on heading up Tobeys for a couple days at the end of next week. Might try running yotes here saturday but dont lok good.

Didnt cut any tracks fresh enuff to run. :( Walked down one made when it started snowin,but he took us into an awful wethole and man the ice aint good at all.Oh well,monday morn I'll be at it again.workin days this weekend or I'd dang sure be on one this mornin. ;)

hey george,
how well do you know kirt rodgers ? i got a hound from him that was a great coyote hound and it turned out to run nuthing but foxes. so i brought it back to him and he was going to get me my money back and he wont return my messages? just wondering if you have had any bad dog dealings with him ?

thanks
bearbait

Too bad you didnt buy that male I was selling when you were looking. I tried to buy him back but guy wouldnt sell him.If I hadnt needed to make room for all those bear dogs I bought I would have kept him.Guy said he is some happy with him.If you heard that dog on a jumped yote you would swear it is 3 or 4 dogs running.
Kirk has never burned me personally on a dog deal but I also havent had any with him in years.Good Luck.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back