Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

hey george p ?

Hi Ed.We got that all straightened out.Mix up on his part I guess.All even now anyways.Too bad,hes a real good dog man to hunt with.He just lives on the edge I think.

George,
Hey whens your bear start there? I know Tobey's isn't till later on, but was wondering if you could hunt earlier? You getcha any new hounds this year? Talk to ya later...

Hi catman.We dont start in Nh till July 15.Real short training season.Got 2 new dogs this winter.4 yr old grade blue dog from the same guy I got my Boone,Whiskey and Tobeys Rock from.He has always been real straight with me and he said this female is tops from start to finish.
Also bought a ,a ah ,ah Plott !!! Its hard for me to say that !!! 2 yr old thats supposed to be a bear eating machine.He sure acts nice.First plott I have had in many years.

George,
I hope them new hounds of yours run the guts outta them bear. Tobey needs some help ya know...lol. I invested in a dog myself, or I guess I should say am investing in one. Hey let me know how you guys do this year. Tobeys probably bout ready to start fishin I bet........good luck

Back