hey george p ?

George P

Hi Ed.We got that all straightened out.Mix up on his part I guess.All even now anyways.Too bad,hes a real good dog man to hunt with.He just lives on the edge I think.

CATMAN

George,
Hey whens your bear start there? I know Tobey's isn't till later on, but was wondering if you could hunt earlier? You getcha any new hounds this year? Talk to ya later...

George P

Hi catman.We dont start in Nh till July 15.Real short training season.Got 2 new dogs this winter.4 yr old grade blue dog from the same guy I got my Boone,Whiskey and Tobeys Rock from.He has always been real straight with me and he said this female is tops from start to finish.
Also bought a ,a ah ,ah Plott !!! Its hard for me to say that !!! 2 yr old thats supposed to be a bear eating machine.He sure acts nice.First plott I have had in many years.

CATMAN

George,
I hope them new hounds of yours run the guts outta them bear. Tobey needs some help ya know...lol. I invested in a dog myself, or I guess I should say am investing in one. Hey let me know how you guys do this year. Tobeys probably bout ready to start fishin I bet........good luck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David658