MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hey Delw. Still fishin Apache?

FEW

Was wondering if you are still planning on fishing the tourney at apache on Saturday? I am fishing the allstar tourney werent you fishing ABA? Fished last Sunday and didnt do too well. We ended up with 6 fish and one was under the 12 inch minimum so we would have weighed 5 fish for around 10 pounds... We caught them all on hologram shad roboworms dropshotting in around 15 feet. I hooked a really nice smallie close to 4 lbs on a yamamoto grub in around 30 feet but he did an acrobatic move at the boat and spit my jig right back at me. Have you fished there lately?

I am planning on fishing the ABA at apache.. and I might be driving up to apache just for a few hours for the santa thing(club x-mas partyt) I have an montery tourny on sat at pleasant...

My buddy broke his arm and wrist so the ABA(apache) I will have to go myself unless I take my daughter again
Delw

Oh Man Del..
Really rub it in..Go fishing and let her know if she hadn't been sneeking out at night to see those dumb guy's, she could a went fishin with Ol'dad!!!Poor girl.. :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back