Hey BOHNTR

Or it could be that I am a friggin dipstick and was posting on two forums at once and put up a post meant for another site :rolleyes:

Sorry Roy....was posting to BOWUNTR (Ed) over at Jesses who just rolled over a coues...my bad |oo

I'm not the real BOHNTR, just the guy that worships him and wants to be him!!! What a killer... like nobody else.

Anyways, since this post is here I'll post a pic of my little Coues buck. Been trying to get one of these buggers for a while and finally did it last week. A beautiful P&Y 4x3. This completes my quest for my North American deer slam with my bow. Enjoy. Ed F

2564561320039666310SBlQdb_ph.jpg

BowUnter... Fetching Nice deer !!! Those are the exact type of pictures that keep us in AWWEEeee. You're the man !!

Whats funny is there are always hutners looking up to other Hunters. I'm looking up to you and want to be like you now.... :D

Hell I'd stand in either one of your shadows (Ed and Roys...not you Moosie :p )Thanks for the post Ed! Again nice buck and congrats after all that hard work- you make me want to give Richard and the boys a call, sounds like they went above and beyond on that hunt!!

....nice arrow placement too by the way!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back