Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

HEY BC boy (Are we funny or just mean ?!?!)

Moosie

Grand poopa
I don't think Everryone Enjoys Our posts ....

{MOOSIE}
Worthless NUT...

I will have to SAY thats A DAM, DAM fine HAT your
boy is wearing in that picture. Heck, I need to get
me one of them. I like the Way it stands out, The
color, Etc... I like the Orange, Looks like it adds a
good deal of Safety and Yet still sends a Message
to the people that see the hat, I can't quiet figure
out what it says, BUt It's cool !!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ohhh.. BTW It's a good buck too
wink.gif

{Addct2hntng}

moosie your a real dandy !!!! this forum was a nice place until you and your little buddies think your cool causing trouble .. you think you almighty hunter cause you live out west well I hate to tell you that I bet 90% of the realtree forum members could hunt just as well as you if they lived out west and had the resources you have .. you would think a person in your shoes would be helpful to others and could be educational but no you come in here thinking your gods gift to hunting and everything else .. I dont know about the others but I think your a ****** and a bad influence on hunting !!! and as far as me getting booted for voicing my opionion about you at this time I could care less I'm loosing interest in this forum everytime I see you and your friends post and personally cant see how others can stand you guys and moderators didnt put a stop to this awhile ago !! until lately these realtree forums ROCKED!! and by the way I think that hat stands out as much as you doing a hand stand over your deer ...

{BCBOY}

Addict2hunting,
LMAO! Yup, us Western boys figure we're the "BEST HUNTERS IN THE WORLD", you pegged us right. This was the best forum in the whole World Wide Web and we gone done an' ruined it. That was our whole goal. Our plan is working. Soon we will take over the WholeWorld and stop the evil whitey hunters from ever talking again. HA HA HA (Evil voice)!
I see nothing that we've done that can be taken so offensively. Did the phrase, "dinky dog deer" hurt your little feelings? Get a spine man! Lighten up! And as Moosie would say, "Have a POP!"

{Addct2hntng }

bcboy you think we all that stupid? If people read all your mumbo jumbo here and at MM and think you and moosie arn't full of crap and full of yourselfs then I guess I dont fit in here ... I do know this everytime I step in the woods I enjoy myself and the hunt and take on every challenge I have been involved in . I will continue to enjoy it and continue enjoy talking and bsing with fellow sportsman people like you are a waste of time and space . I'm not going to watse my time with you no more and im sure if you and your attitudes and respect level continue Im sure several others and I will skip our visit to the realtree forums ... you and moosie better have a pop because with your childish attitudes drinking a beer would get your arse kicked at most saloons or camp fires !!!

[MOOSIE}

Uhhhhh.. WOOOOW !! HAHA !!!

Before you get to Wound up, Can I say something ? I'll even Type Slowly so you can read it.

Nut is an Admin on my Board too, I would never disrespect him (Although If I did make a Joke He wouldn't Cry like a baby about it) I've been hunting with him in the Past and He's a Greeat guy that would do what he could for ya !! Heck, He even Films Rocks well (Inside Joke, Sorry)
tongue.gif

I wasn't Disrespecting ANYONE by that post. It's MY HAT..... marketing MY Website.. I was Only trying to MAke a "FUNNY". Sorry you didn't "CATCH" that.... I figured I'd clear it up.

If you read any of my posts I won't claim to be much of a Hunter, ******, I ain't even Killed a big DEER yet. I'm still learning..

If I said ANYTHING else Wrong, Please let me know. If you come Back with that Attitude again, I'm gonig to have to Punch ya in the mouth.
biggrin.gif

To everyone else.. Sorry for the interuption... Keep posting DEER pics, I've enjoyed them all !!!

I havent laughed so hard since OSOK got thme all riled up!! it kills me how intense some of those RT guys are.....they think you guys are the Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden of internet chat sites!!

Oh yeah, beware the saloons(is this the oldwest) and campfires!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>If I said ANYTHING else Wrong, Please let me know. If you come Back with that Attitude again, I'm gonig to have to Punch ya in the mouth.
biggrin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every time I read that I laugh my BUTT off !!! Maybe because it's late and I've been on the net for about 5 hours now... Or maybe Because I know Someone, Somewere, Is going to bed Mad wantngto Kick my Tusch !!
wink.gif

I truely wasn't trying to start anything.. I jsut thought It was Funny
elkgrin.gif

BCBOY.. I actualy talk to Buckee all the time in PM.. I have alot from him
biggrin.gif
But unlike yours they are nice. But ya get what ya give I guess
wink.gif

Anyways... I jsut got of fthe Phone 55mins52sec on the clock and Talked Alot about hunting. He, Unlike you, Sent me aPhone number so I could call !! (HINT HINT)

Anyways, I called a Truce with him, and He promosed to Send me a Monthly check of 1/2 his Admin pay ($0) and we'll get along jsut fine
tongue.gif

LOL! You called a truce. How long will that last? LMAO! Buckee seems like a pretty good guy to tell you the truth. I was thinking he might cut and paste from this website to the RT website, like he did a MM. Add's a little bite to the post if I'm pickin on him over here. LMAO! I don't know how I could call a Truce at RT. I haven't done anything that I would consider "EVIL" yet. Actually, neither have you. I keep walking the fine line over there because that's my character. To call a Truce, they would have to Boot me or I'd have to voluntarily leave. I actually like it over there so I don't think I'm going to leave on my own accord.

Dammit Moosie, you know I need to be in bed at a decent time and now I just spent 2 hrs of my life that I will never get back reading RealTree threads.

You guys are some funny
hump.gif
s.

Damn,
I actualy thought we were funny, but some of those RT dudes think we just plain mean. How many PM's you got from their Mods telling you to tone it down? That Buckee mod don't know how to deal with me. I think he's afaid I'll go down to the Island an' kick his sorry ass or something. LOL! Every morn I check in to RT to see if they've banned me yet and thus far I'm still hanging in there. But I don't know after tonight. LMAO! Sadam and bin Ladan don't have nothing on us. To think this is all OSOK's fault too.

Elkgunner... Shouldn't you be Writeing a Story in the Waterfoul section
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Buckee, good talking with you too .. EH ? Like, HAve a Beer.. EH ? And hunt some Blacktails.. EH ?..
biggrin.gif

Hey Moosie,

You mean the story about shooting Canadians??
biggrin.gif
(Can we still shoot Canadians, or do you need some sort of special tag?
shhh.gif
)

Check the Waterfowl section... The story about shooting Canadians is already there, or at least a picture and the short version....
wink.gif

Shoot Canadaians? do you have a season for us down there? cause if you do i have a few up here i would love to send down to y'all.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

i'm going to have to visit them rt forums sometime. sounds fun
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

SM... thats our Running joke. We like to Shoot Canadians, I bought a Call but it doesn't work well. I think it should Say. BEER/CHICKS.... EH ?

We need a tag to shoot Canadians too ....Doesn't seem fair somehow...LOL

the call goes like this moosie ... "Here, goosee, goosee, goosee ....here goosee, goosee, goosee , followed by about a half dozen or so ehh's
smile.gif

You'll get it, just keep practicing.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-29-2003 11:34: Message edited by: buckee ]</font>

I wanna know, how come nobody actually came out and thanked me fore waking these places up???LOL
biggrin.gif

Buckee- Be sure not to read too far into things that are said here. You might get your feelings hurt!
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

OSOK,
Man did you start a firestorm over there. LMFAO! But it's looking like it's gone back to it's normal snails pace now. Nobody wants to fight, everyone just posts "Congrats. Good deer." There's no more "You lucky SOB, you think you're sooo good. Come down here and try hunting some of our dinky dog deer and see how hard it is." LOL! It was fun while it lasted but I think they went back to sleep. Should I wake them up again? (just kidding Buckee, I'll let sleeping dogs lie)
wink.gif
Doen't Jackie Bushwacker have a site too? Maybe we could have some fun there.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

That could be about another 10 day's or so of entertainment.
wink.gif

It'll probably end up the same as the Realtight, did though!(
yawn.gif
)

Lemme know. You can get the ball rollin this time... I'm tired of being called nasty names fore starting a lil contraversy!
redface.gif
biggrin.gif

Maybe Moose is right. We should concentrate our efforts on Higher sought after (or lower), however you wanna look at it, targets...
hump.gif

snore, snore, snore .....huh, wha...wha,..what was that...
yawn.gif
LOL

In all seriousness though, I think we got a better understanding of what your all about through the e-mails back and forth. Sorry I didn't answer the last four.
I didn't come here to pick a fight with anyone, so I'm not going to kick a dead horse.

Besides, I might get da boot
smile.gif

I didn't come here because I was bored. Realtree does keep me busy and I love the folks we have there. Tons of kids, which is great. That's why we keep some strict guide-lines, to keep the forums family friendly and relatively clean.We actually get parents of some of the kids coming in there and praising us for the fine job we're doing.
Oh well, can't please everyone right. Besides, there's lots of hunting sites out there who couldn't care less about their content, so I'll just leave it at that.
I just wanted to see what this site was all about.
Good place to come if you want a poke in the eye though ...LOL ...just kidding guys.
I've got thicker skin than some, and been called worse by better.

Gotta admit though, it's the first time in 3 years that I made a name for myself on, I don't know how many web-sites, from just a few posts and a boot. Not quite the name I was looking for and never even wanted one in the first place, but ...oh well ...LOL

You guys have a Happy New Year ...

Back