HEY BC boy (Are we funny or just mean ?!?!)

I didn't and couldn't nuke any posts in that forum, since I'm not a mod in that room.
I did however talk to many of our own members through PM's to try to keep things civil.
And yes, I posted the links to MM and also explained why I did that. I would have been better off if I hadn't read anything over at MM, but that's an after the fact thought now. I wasn't about to walk away from the forums for the holidays, only to come back to who knows what.
Anyways, you guys were OK for the most part except for the odd heckling and talking back and forth to one-another.
Can we put this puppy to bed now ?

Personally I do not think Buckee did anything wrong. He is one of the better if not the best Mod we have over at RT. He did put in the OT by PMing members of our site over there to get their 2 cents worth. I was on the receiving end of this.....and had a good converstaion as far as I am concerned explaining how I felt. As I have said before. I apprechiate the hunting experiences, stories and picures that were comeing in and enjoyed it alot. Good natured ribbing was fair game also as I saw it. I feel he problem started when people came in not reading everything......only a few posts...just enough to circle the wagons "for their team". On both sides

When OSOC's posts first started to appear....I really did not know what to make of it at first. I am a memeber of more than 5 different forums and a mod for one. I honestly thought he was a "troll". I just watched things develop before I chimed in. He was in and gone so fast I do not think I even had time to respond to his posts while he was there.

When I learned that there was an MM invasion going on,I went over to that site and looked into posts on my own......before they were posted on our site. I had joined MM almost 2 years beforehand but had not stopped in in quite a while. Hell.......I even jumped into the fire with a post of my own. I figured I'd meet the "enemy"
rolleyes.gif
On their own ground. Anyway........as suspected, not a bad bunch of guys...Including you OSOC LOL!

I feel that it was the reading of old posts on MM regarding RT by our members at RT that REALLY got the pot boiling. First impressions being what they are, there was some insulting stuff there regarding the RT site and it's (our) members. That was the gasoline on the fire that got some of our members and mods to shoot from the hip.........IMHO.

Myself and many other members saw past the initial reason that caused many of the new members to come to our site .....and as the posts stated to get more about individuals......and the hunting they do and enjoy and saw some good guys .........and then Moosie arrived
biggrin.gif
JUST KIDDING!

Seriously though you guys put in some GREAT posts. Some of the best we have had running in a while.......again IMHO...I guess some members did not think so
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
But then, that is why I joined this site. I can get a little more of teh adult style ribbing here.

Buckee........where a strong point is made by them is in the attack that came from a few of our mods very late in the game. Even after one or two cease fires
biggrin.gif
But done is done. Time to move on.

On the note that you can not get to know people over the net I disagree. I have met some great people who hunt all around the world. And have become very good friends with them. I have even met up and hunted with several in teh past amd have some future hunts planned for this year. Not real world........
confused.gif
Maybe not always, but with me, I am who I am. I never pretend to be something I am not while contributing to different forums. If you read my posts you know pretty well how I feel about something. Not that I feel everyone has to agree with me.

Buckee......you got a big set of brass ones to come in and take this on one on one LOL
biggrin.gif
I know RT keeps you busy, but it would be nice to see you over here from time to time. Looks like a good place to me. I think I'll stick around for a while. Besides.......BCBOY, TUFFBUCKER, OSOC and Moosie need to explain to me why I should give up elk hunting out west and instead go after mulies LOL. Here at home in PA.........it is "rat deer" or nothing
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-30-2003 18:25: Message edited by: Iron Buck ]</font>

Buckee... Sory to Blow the Whistle on ya, But NUT is Famous for his Pink Dress.... It's not a Secret. I think it started here
wink.gif

1worthlessnut3.jpg

I think I have a Few Pictures of Nut that you'd never See on REALtight.com
biggrin.gif

Like NUT in his Undies !!!

Me.jpg

MAybe NUT wearing a HUNTTALK.com hat looking at a Picture of Me looking at hunttalk.com !!

Picture.jpg

..hehe

Thanks Iron buck,
I appreciate that.
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Buckee........where a strong point is made by them is in the attack that came from a few of our mods very late in the game. Even after one or two cease fires But done is done. Time to move on.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got that right. I spent some time trying to explain in the mod room, how things had progressed, etc, etc, just so that sort of thing wouldn't get out of hand.

And on a further note, after talking with OSOK today, via e-mail, I have gained a lot more respect for him as well and appologise for not giving him a few more posts to clear things up.
So I guess us hunters aren't so far apart after all of the ka,ka is taken care of ...ehh

Moosie ...I'm not sure if I want to see any more pics you may have of NUT ...LOL ...I was just starting to respect him
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-30-2003 19:11: Message edited by: buckee ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buckee:
Moosie ...I'm not sure if I want to see any more pics you may have of NUT ...LOL ...I was just starting to respect him
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be a first if someone respected me.
eek.gif
wink.gif

*whispers to Moosie* Uhh, I'd watch this Buckee character, I've seen him before. He's a troll.
tongue.gif

Here's my take on the situation, as if it's not alreadt driven into the ground enough.

When OSOK showed up, I know that I'd grown accustomed to the 'safe' nature of realtree. Then he threw all of us off, I think. He was banned so quick, none of us got a chance to get used to him. Then BCBoy showed up, with some others, and slowly we got used to the personalities. Then Moosie came in doing whatever it is he does.
tongue.gif

I never really formed any opinion on OSOK, but BC and Moosie really turned up the activity in there (even though they only post in about 5 threads combined
tongue.gif
) and I like what they brought. I am one of the guys who let BC know how I felt about how they were being treated via PM.

The trigger was pulled on OSOK too fast, but hey, it's just the internet, I doubt anybody lost a job or a house over it. Things happen. as far as I'm concerned, you are all good guys, until I learn otherwise, and until I'm proven wrong, Ilike all of you.

Moral of the story, the only place where whitey hunters and muley hunters can meet in Peace is here at Moosies. LMAO!
I actually did post in a few other posts on RT. I actually gave congrats to a few whitey hunters. LOL! I'm still going to drop in every once in a while, just to keep those mods honest (as Buckee starts to rip his hair out again).
eek.gif

Never could stand RT, PSE, any-other eastern web forums... They keep spelling 'food plot' all wrong... It's spelt... B. A. I. T. I. N. G.!!!

some day they'll get it right.
tongue.gif

cmc

CMC,
here, here. You nailed it. I posted the pics of my whiteys just to tease them. Whiteys still can't compete against an awesome muley.
Nemont

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back