Here's your sheep pic Randall K......

D

Deerslayer

Randy...you asked me a few days ago where you could see the sheep me and John killed on an unguided hunt this last fall. For those that don't know, Randy knows my brother and in a round about way, that is how he found this board.

You weren't a member when all the shit went down over it on the forums.....so maybe you can just enjoy it for what it is....a beautiful Alaskan Dall sheep.....

Full Curls and Pretty Girls!!! //www.boomspeed.com/deerslayer/sheepOne.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-24-2003 10:31: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

Dont they have to be a full curl? doesnt look like it.....the angle of the picture is misleading, dont cha think!....JB

fight.gif
yawn.gif
footinmouth.gif
fight.gif

ram1.1.jpg

fight.gif
rolleyes.gif
cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-24-2003 13:02: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

I was going to say something Again DS.. but I had so much Grief backing you up the First time with that $10,000 bet that I let it go...
smile.gif

I'm guessing JB Corp likes a bit of ribbing still
wink.gif

Actually Pat, I thought that ground had been covered
rolleyes.gif
...but yes, my finger was on the trigger just in case
hump.gif

Moosie.....if it comes up again...double down.....an easy $20 grand will just about pay for your hunting trips this fall!
eek.gif

..and I didn't realize that was JB or I would have given him some schit!
yawn.gif
.....changed his handle to predator huh?....as in sexual?
confused.gif

yeah ds, i had to switch to the handle that i use when i cruise the teen chat site's.....i changed my provider and updated my profile with my new e-mail addy and it changed my password on me(somebody fix that for me, would ya?)

nothing wrong with a lil friendly ribbing!

i think your "full curls and pretty girls" saying isnt quite in touch with reality though........."3\4 curls and ugly girls" is probably closer to the truth.
hump.gif

congrats on the sheep
smile.gif
.....JB

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-24-2003 18:30: Message edited by: PREDATOR ]</font>

you ain't kin to Shitka are ya?!.......your sheep judging skills rival his
eek.gif
....maybe he would take you on one of those hunts he trades out...with the twos of yous spotting and judging, Moosie could pay for a couple years worth of touring the world hunting
hump.gif

Looks even bigger this time around!
I'd really like to get in on the bet this time.

Yepper Rink....I enjoyed hunting with ya.
I got the sheep mount back from Bob. He does damn good work. I may get some pix of the mount up here with my pretty wife holding it
wink.gif

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back