Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Henry's shoe repair - Ely, MN

fallfreak

I'm wanting to oder a pair of chopper mitts from Henry's shoe repair in Ely, Minnesota. I've called one number and left a message the other number doesn't work. Email doesn't go through. Does anybody know if they are still open??

When I got some a year ago they where closed for a few months in the summer if I remember right. I ended up just sending in the order form in the mail.

When I got some a year ago they where closed for a few months in the summer if I remember right. I ended up just sending in the order form in the mail.
Hi, joined the forum specifically to ask about Henry's Shoe Repair as I also want to purchase a pair of chopper mitts. Unfortunately, emails bounce back with an undeliverable error. I looked on their site and didn't see any order form option. I know this thread is a year old but if anyone happens to see this and has some insight on how to go about ordering from Henry's I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

I know Henry passed a number of years back in an accident and his wife has been running the business. I got the impression the store wasn’t her number one priority. Best belt I’ve ever had was made by them

I got choppers and liners from them a couple of years ago. Best bet is to get his wife (yes, he passed several years ago) on the phone. Absolutely love my choppers!!

Back