Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Help with WF&G web site

Airborne

I am going to try and plan some hunting in WY for next season but for the life of me I can not find the map on the fish and game web site that shows the hunt areas. I will be looking into Pronghorn and Deer, and posabile anterless rifle elk.. Any help in finding the (map page) would make my day:confused:

Just another tip be sure to pick up a US forest service map of the area you plan to hunt. My brother and I just got back from our Wyoming antelope hunt, filled four tags in three days, two buck and two doe not bad for two Jersey boys who never hunted pronghorn before. Would have been impossible without the forest service map to tell which land is public vs private. Ran into two old timers from Philly PA. who were there two days before us and had not seen any antelope because they were only hunting on marked public land.(no map) My brother and I stopped counting at around 1000 lopes by our second day. We were hunting in the same zone as the Philly guys. Good Luck.

Remember keep your eyes along the skyline and your nose into the wind.

Last edited:
Help with WF web site

Yikes. I just went to that web site. There is Noooooo way Ill be able to check all of those every day. Im at the pooter enough each day as it is. BUT, thanks for sharing this wonderful wealth of information.

Wanda

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back