Help with Scoring my Whitetail

180 4X is monster. @antlerradar has a 3X3 that's pretty crazy, along with a ton of it's shed antlers. Worth of it's own topic, please.
Actually a three by four typical with a few extras on the four point side. 27 6/8 and 29 inch mainbeams, 27 wide outside, Right around 180 gross. sun was bright that day.100_0042.JPG

I have all of his shedsCCI07122015.jpg

^^^^ This^^^^ Your inside spread measurement can't be larger than the greatest spread. and you don't have a G5 like others have mentioned. Great buck though- congratulations

^^^^ This^^^^ Your inside spread measurement can't be larger than the greatest spread. and you don't have a G5 like others have mentioned. Great buck though- congratulations
Agreed, but I guess it takes the largest provided value only, so it works out in this case?

Actually a three by four typical with a few extras on the four point side. 27 6/8 and 29 inch mainbeams, 27 wide outside, Right around 180 gross. sun was bright that day.View attachment 251602

I have all of his shedsView attachment 251603
I can't decide, if last years was better than this year's?! That split main beam is something else, congrats!

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Back