Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Help with fresh tracks plus on my roku tv.

duckhunt

I subscribed to fresh tracks + today and have it on my phone. When I got home from work I tried to get it on my roku tv. so on the home page I went to add channel. Did a search for fresh tracks and found it. When I tried to add the channel it asked for a pin code. We have all the netflix, hulu, amazon prime,etc etc. Never had to use a pin for anything. So I go to settings and it asked for a billing account. Do I need to subscribe to roku to add this channel?

Typically the pin is just to add the channel, you made that up when you created your roku account.

I could be wrong but I asked my wife about an account and she said we never made one. But I will say my youngest son always helps with the technology part of things. Maybe he set one up that we don't know about.

I could be wrong but I asked my wife about an account and she said we never made one. But I will say my youngest son always helps with the technology part of things. Maybe he set one up that we don't know about.
Typically you create it when you first turn on your TV or roku box. Not a big deal if you don’t remember it, just go to my.roku.com login and then their should be a PIN preference tab where you can change it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back