Hells itch

I got this for the first time ever this year. Had lots of sunburns over the years with no aftermath. Hells itch lasted almost a month and I couldn’t find anything that helped, tried everything I could think of or read about. It drove me crazy, miserable. Good luck
A month!!! Please God no!

I get it on my forearms. Being a ginger that lives in sc and loves being outside I’ve had to learn to be smart. If I spend any amount of time outside I wear long sleeves. Doesn’t matter if it’s 100 with 100% humidity. It’s not worth it. I’ve gotten poison ivy more times then I can count. Been bitten and stung by all kinds of creatures. NOTHING COMPARES. I’ll want to rip my arms off, I won’t be able to sleep and when I do it wakes me back up. I’ve woken up scratching and my arms will be bleeding in places. The only relief I’ve found is ice and that’s temporary. Learn from me. Get a closet full of lightweight long sleeves and wear them!

I got this for the first time ever this year. Had lots of sunburns over the years with no aftermath. Hells itch lasted almost a month and I couldn’t find anything that helped, tried everything I could think of or read about. It drove me crazy, miserable. Good luck
I honestly don't know if I could survive a month with it. I'd for sure have to be locked up in an asylum.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back