Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hello !

InterpolNY

Hi. I just found this website that I heard about from another board. I've read some of the threads and it looks like some good people here unlike another website that has been and is being discussed at length :D . Hope to meet some new people and learn some good info. Thanks.

Welcome aboard InterpolNY, We have a Ton of Info and like to have a good time. We also Hunt more then average :)

That being said, Even though this is the Best hunting website, We try not to make fun of the less fortunate weebsites ;)

So, Tell us a Hunting story and post a Picture of a Critter or your Family or a Tree,.. Hell Even a Picture of a Booger with agood story would be OK !! We're not picky and easily entertained :p

That being said, Even though this is the Best hunting website, We try not to make fun of the less fortunate weebsites

Welcome to Hunttalk... Glad to see you here.. Our fearless leader didn't mean Weebsites, it was supposed to be Dweebsites, but his spelling isn't as perfect as it could be... :p :D:D:D

Hope you like it here and I'm with the boss also.. Got pics and/or stories... :D

Thanks for the welcome ! Buckspy, Interpol is a band from New York. I have the same name as the lead singer, Paul Banks. Saw them in Denver last summer and liked them a lot. Weird coincidence ? Look forward to talking more with you. Moosie, my wife is paranoid about putting pictures on the internet ! :eek: I live in Colorado Springs, work for El Paso county helping out people in financial crisis pretty much. I am slowly working less and less. My job is taking a toll on me mentally. The economy is in shambles here and things just seem to be getting worse. I have a hard time sleeping at night so its time for a change. :( Looking forward to seeing some pictures of everybody's game this fall. My wife drew a great rifle elk tag. Then we are going to be picking up some leftover doe tags for the freezer. Good to meet you guys. Thanks !

NO pictures ? Alright, Fair enough. I meant of Any hunting trips, or Whatever . No worriesthough, We're all Phycopath deer slayers anyways ;)

Welcome aboard mate !!!!! Good luck in your Job change if you do one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back