Hello..new to site

HUNTNNW

I just signed up for the forum and look forward to posting and reading stories on here. I live in Spokane,WA and hunt and apply in alot of western states.I bowhunt mostly and love to chase elk,whitetails and mule deer and hunt bear when I am not hunting the others.

hello from the wet side of the state. you dont chase turkeys any over there?

Turkeys are not my thing..alot of us over here despise them:D I may have to hunt some this year for a TV show I am involved with

Welcome to a great site.

How is this fall's hunting going for you?

so far its been a good one...I took a big whitey in Sept, then I got my ID archery bull. My girlfriend drew a ID permit for deer and got her first muley buck. We are off to the extreme corner of the state tomorrow to try and get her a big whitey then I am off to chase late archery bull elk..I also got to film a WA moose hunt which was great and fun to relive another one of those hunts.

Turkeys are not my thing..alot of us over here despise them:D I may have to hunt some this year for a TV show I am involved with

Does that mean you know where some are that I could get rid of for you...you see, Turkeys ARE my thing:)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back