Hello Guys and Gals

Nightwolf

I have been away for a while i was origanaly introduced to this site by my good friend and hunting partner Ovis. I have attached some pictures of myself to give you all some of my background. To start I'm in the Air Force currently in Korea right now, but i going to Elmendorf AFB from here. Before i left i was fortunte to kill a 34 inch spread bull moose near Delta AK. I have pictures and will send more of what your tax dollars are paying for such as the F-16 multipurpose fighter i work on right now. and the 20mm M61A1 gattling gun system. this is the gun system for the F-16. I work mainly on that componet of the jet. A little history is the picture of me with the bear i killed with Ovises help back in 2001. He did such a great job taking our victory pictures that this bear has become a legend floating around the internet today. I just wanted to say hello an kinda introduce my self. I look forward to talking to you guys and gals and sharing with you your hunting experiances. Take care for now

-Nightwolf-

Attachments

• MVC-019F.JPG
    MVC-019F.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 661
  • jet.jpg
    jet.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 660
  • Tedbear1.jpg
    Tedbear1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 687
  • TEDS MOOSE HEAD1.jpg
    TEDS MOOSE HEAD1.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 676
Now those are some great pictures. Nice going on the moose and the bear. That is an awesome gun and would make a fine addition to any hunting camp. :)

Nightwolf
Nice to meet ya.

Hey if you hook up with JasonR in korea you 2 are going to have a blast. He's a good kid.

Next the legend will be the gun you shot the bear with; I can see the emails now haha

Delw

your so right! the next email out will be i shot the bear from 2,000 feet with an f-16 and i used the 20mm on him and shot him in the nose.

Fatassed f-16 Fliers ;)

DOnt forget he took out 3 migs and ate a whole battalion before you got him.

;)

Delw

yes oldoregon there is a lot of websites out there like that one. like i said above it's become some what of a legend. ya'll know i got a life size mount done. looks great. scares the shxt out of the pizzia delivery guy!!! :eek:

The stroler isn't part of the mount!! my wife isn't a got photographer but this is a good shot of his face. and claws

Attachments

• bearm.jpg
    bearm.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 645
  • bearmn2.jpg
    bearmn2.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 643
AHHH Hthe Famouse Bear killer ;)

Good talking to ya in Chat tonight. MAybe We'll hook up in AK next year and Take another "WORLD RECORD" bear ;)

Welcome aboard Nightwolf! Thanks for your service to our country! I used to be a Phantom Phixer in the AF a while back. I would have retired last year if I stayed in...grrrrr! Thanks for the pics and I can't wait to hear the REAL story on that 4000lb 3 story high bear! LOL!

Thanks for the pics and welcome. I appreciate your service to our country and my family Nightwolf.

Thanks for the story Jordan, it was a great read.

That must have been one of the more exciting hunting experiences I have read here Nightwolf...

Your not hunting with that first gun in the pics are you? :D:D:D

I've heard too many stories about that bear. Im interested in hearing the real one now. Congrats on your trophies and also a big THANKS for your efforts on protecting and serving our country. USA !

Back