Hello from Western Montana

mmw194287

I've been a lurker here for years, and figured I should finally sign on and jump in (I've had a profile with the same handle on another hunting forum for quite a while). I'm originally from the midwest, and since 2008 I've been bouncing back and forth between Montana and Alaska--currently living in Missoula, but I get over to Helena quite a bit for work. In any event, I've always appreciated the information and exchanges on HT, so thanks to everyone who contributes.

Welcome! Glad you decided to introduce yourself. The allure of "eavesdropping" on these forums is strong, but you won't regret getting to know some of the guys on here. Great bunch....generally speaking.
I'm also from the Midwest (eastern SD) and now live in Helena. Let me know if you want to grab a beer at the Blackfoot some time when you're coming through.

Welcome! Glad you decided to introduce yourself. The allure of "eavesdropping" on these forums is strong, but you won't regret getting to know some of the guys on here. Great bunch....generally speaking.
I'm also from the Midwest (eastern SD) and now live in Helena. Let me know if you want to grab a beer at the Blackfoot some time when you're coming through.

Thanks for the invite...I'll probably be over that way the third week of this month--when I do, I'll shoot you a PM.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back