Hello from Washington

Welcome! Great to hear your boys love it. How old were they when you started bringing them out? I have a daughter and am not sure when would be a good starting age.
All three of my kids went to the boundary waters (Northern Minnesota) at age 5, the boys probably went hunting with me at a similar age. Our first backpack hunt was last summer, my middle (Stella) didn’t want to go but the boys were age 7 and 13. Saying that, the boys weren’t super into glassing and it turned into more of a fishing/hiking adventure.
How old is your daughter?

All three of my kids went to the boundary waters (Northern Minnesota) at age 5, the boys probably went hunting with me at a similar age. Our first backpack hunt was last summer, my middle (Stella) didn’t want to go but the boys were age 7 and 13. Saying that, the boys weren’t super into glassing and it turned into more of a fishing/hiking adventure.
How old is your daughter?
She's 9. She likes camping, so far. But her Mom is more of a Glamper. 🤷‍♂️
When she was really little, she had lots of nightmares about guns. She seems to have gotten over that, but I am not sure I want to take her to the range yet. Which would be my first step in taking her on any kind of a hunting trip.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back