PEAX Equipment

Hello from Utah

RevJim

New guy here. Busy Pastor but try and find some time for Handloading/Hunting. I'm not a LRH, have made a handful of shots right at 375yds and that really stretched me! :) I try and work with one or, at most, two rifles at a time. If I want something new/different, I will sell/trade into it. I've been blessed with opportunities to hunt several States and 4 hunts for Plains Game...3 in South Africa and one in Namibia. I'm 67 now, I have several Titanium Joints, but I still get around. I love to read what others are working on, have hunted, etc Life is just a Vapor...I want to use up all MY Vapor, ha.

Sandy, Utah for me. I like Logan, but I seemed drawn to this area, way back in 1990. I'm a Native Texan, Army Vet 1971-73 Active Duty, Germany, then a couple years in the Texas Natl Guard. Oilfield worker until age 34 (1987), moved family to Broken Arrow, OK for Bible School. Graduated '89. Discovered I had several ruptured Low back discs, so went the Sawbones route, then left in June, 1990, been here ever since. Love it and the people. I also enjoy "Four Seasons", lol. Love this High Desert!

What areas do you hunt? I drew a tag for East Canyon last year and hunted (unsuccessfully) with 10,000 of my closest friends :oops:. This year I’m heading to Uintas to hopefully get away from the masses a bit.

Hey there Wildabeast- I have hunted on both sides of the Uintahs, Scofield area and between Moab/Monticello. I long ago stopped hunting on Public Hunts, preferring to draw ( or attempt to draw!) for the private land co-op hunts for antlerless everything. I've taken 3 cow elk and a pick up truck of mule deer and antelope does through the years. What do you hunt with, rifle, bow, ML? I just rifle hunt now, though I've done it all.

Mostly rifle, and always on public land. I put in for muzzleloader as my third choice this year. Bow hunted whitetails in OH as a kid, but that was a LONG time ago. I’d love to get back into, but just don’t have the time to get my skills back where they’d need to be.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back