Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Not From Texas

Some people with 36 points for turkey! The big two -turkey and javelina. I just feel like I am getting in too late. Would I be better off buying a turkey landowner tag? I love diy but hire an expensive guide? I guess apply, apply , apply somebody has to win. Can’t win if you don’t play!

Alright everybody, here’s the real deal, I’m ready to get serious. I made up all that information because I needed to know who I could trust. I’m a wealthy Nigerian prince but I need your help accessing my fortune, send me a pm with your credit card number…

Ha ha! Please don’t really do that (hopefully nobody really would but you never know). I finally figured out a way to deny myself access to this website and I’m gonna do it cause I’m wasting valuable time in my life f—-ing around on my phone. I hope you guys got some good laughs and sorry if I offended anyone. Best of luck to you all in whatever you got going on.

Later Bro

Alright everybody, here’s the real deal, I’m ready to get serious. I made up all that information because I needed to know who I could trust. I’m a wealthy Nigerian prince but I need your help accessing my fortune, send me a pm with your credit card number…

Ha ha! Please don’t really do that (hopefully nobody really would but you never know). I finally figured out a way to deny myself access to this website and I’m gonna do it cause I’m wasting valuable time in my life f—-ing around on my phone. I hope you guys got some good laughs and sorry if I offended anyone. Best of luck to you all in whatever you got going on.

Later Bro
simpsons-quitter-boy.gif

Welcome, I am from Texas n I know we earn some of the crap we get but I love good agitation so bring it on, by the way we had a good wind storm coming from yalls way, all the old tires hold ur roofs down, or did u loose some?

Back