hello from the new girl

bama_bow_chick

Hello all... I am new to the forum.. .hubby got me hooked up. This is my first year hunting (probably because I married him 3 months ago) but its pretty awesome. I have had my bow out a few times so far. Got pretty close to some nice bucks but couldnt get a shot off. However I did make my first kill ever on the dove opener. To bad it was a black bird :confused: Lookin foward to being a part of this group so I can have my pics (hunting ones) on the net too.

Welcome...you might even get Ithaca to share some of his blackbird tracking tips with you.:D

Hubby got you hooked on hunting or this site ? a blackbird is a start... not a great start, but it's a start :p

Welcome aboard, good luck bow hunting !!

hubby got me hooked up to this site... always been enterested in hunting but my x-hubby didnt think chicks should hunt... needless to say, i got me a good man now. IDduckhntr is my hubby and he talks about this site all the time. said he saw moosie in town one day and has been coming here ever since.

Its probably the "Adult" section that keeps him coming back......it is the only redemable quality about this place! :)

Welcome aboard!

Its probably the "Adult" section that keeps him coming back......it is the only redemable quality about this place! :)

Welcome aboard!

Thats how I keep the Utah boys around .... ;)

said he saw moosie in town one day and has been coming here ever since

That almost scares me... I know women visit this place after they see me but dudes ?!?!?! :p J/K, Glad you're here. Whens your next hunting adventure ?

gonna try and go out next week sometime after work. hopefully i'll come home with some pics. if not i think my daughter might dis-own me. she loves to come out with me all geared up but she's only 9. had her about 15 yards from a herd and thought her eyes were gonna pop outta her head. she cant wait til she's 12. any ideas on places to go near boise? i go near sweet/ola right now but any suggestions would be great.

I have to admit it is a cool feeling when your wife is waking you up @ 4:00 am already in camo asking if you're ready to go hunting!!! Hoping to get her a shot she feels comfortable with soon!!!

Moosie-don't flatter yourself so much, I like bigger racks.......;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back