Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hello from the mitten

pjseabee

Hello everyone,

I've been a member for a while, and have never posted. I'm just getting back on feet while battling cancer. I've missed the last two deer seasons and am hoping to get back into the woods this yr. One of my hunting groups and I are planning a bear hunt and I have another group planning an elk hunt to CO next yr.

I wish everyone out there good luck this upcoming spring turkey and bear hunts out west and here in the midwest.

Welcome, I can show you where I’m from on my hand too! Good to hear you’re back up and around.

Welcome to the site. I hope your health continues to improve and that you have many more years of hunting.

Welcomed aboard. Hopefully you got that nasty C word but kicked and can get out to enjoy hunting again. I can also show you where I live on my hand ;)

Hello everyone,

I've been a member for a while, and have never posted. I'm just getting back on feet while battling cancer. I've missed the last two deer seasons and am hoping to get back into the woods this yr. One of my hunting groups and I are planning a bear hunt and I have another group planning an elk hunt to CO next yr.

I wish everyone out there good luck this upcoming spring turkey and bear hunts out west and here in the midwest.
Thanks for posting! Still a newer member myself though I'm trying to be active! Good luck to you guys, I'm also looking at doing my first Bear Hunt this year and then in the next year or two Elk. This year will be Moose and Caribou. Good Luck again - and Prayers for continuing recovery!! Blessings and glad your still here.

Back